Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Update on KY laws

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    .... It is and always has been an exorcize....
    Somebody getting this from a new kind of Personal Trainer?
    (exorcise as taught in exorcisms by an exorcist?)
    (I guess you COULD work up a sweat....)

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I'm not repeating it again. We learn from our mistakes. Let's keep it at that.
    Close.

We learn from our mistakes IF no one bails us out.

Should the Government bail out either the banks or the idiots who signed those mortgages, those being bailed out will have learned nothing from their mistakes.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by bakxierboxer View Post
    Somebody getting this from a new kind of Personal Trainer?
    (exorcise as taught in exorcisms by an exorcist?)
    (I guess you COULD work up a sweat....)
    LOL! would you believe I actually argued with the spell checker on that word? I gave up; figured you guys were already used to "unique" spelling from me anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    LOL! would you believe I actually argued with the spell checker on that word?

No way!
    Slap dat summonabish upside da haid!
    Thet'll larn'im!

I gave up; figured you guys were already used to "unique" spelling from me anyway.
    It's part of yer charm......

Ok, it's just getting weirder with the laws or bills here in KY. Now a Republican senator is blocking a bill about bullying in school. There was a school shooting several years ago when a middle or high school student, who had been bullied, brought a gun to school and started killing students. The senator didn't like the bill because he thought it could be used to defend gay students.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching