Thread: Northern Shaolin Forum I found...

Northern Shaolin Forum I found...

Hello all,
    I was wandering around the net today and found a new Northern Shaolin/Bak Sil Lum forum. Looks like a few people that we know have already signed up on it. Not sure who's forum it is, but looks like it might get interesting.

Here it is...

Seven
    Master, why are you all fired up?

another one advertising forums in already active forums.

yeesh, not saying that the forum you're advertising isn't any good, just saying that there is not a lot of tact or decorum and it comes across as desperate.

It's like, "hey, let's go play in this sandbox now nyah". lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

jeez - just thought all the bslers would like to know...don't be a jerk man, just thought it was interesting.

Wow, they are getting quite a few people on the board- and it's ran by NortherShaolin. It's pretty nice over there - NO DRAMA...

Seven

It's the perfect balance between lack-of-conflict and insane claims. Because they're humble like we're supposed to be, it works perfectly.

I recommends all BSL'ers here join.

Well put NJM. Glad that you went and signed up there. It's doing rather well actually, not too many people there to make a lot of problems, but just starting to get enough to have really good conversations.

Hope lots of others make it so they can join in the convo.

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    I joined that forum today. Not to many members yet, only 50 somehting. I hope it does well though. No one over there to talk to or argue with yet. It seems ok though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Wow, they are getting quite a few people on the board- and it's ran by NortherShaolin. It's pretty nice over there - NO DRAMA...

Seven
    And now you've blessed them with this pool.

j/k you man. really.

For their benefit, I'll stay here, as apparently I'm the self-important UFO riding drama queen.

(Actually, I am worried some of these "web-fu" masters will make it over there... and I don't want to give them any fire. Those guys deserve a fresh forum)

If they're smart, they'll make it a private forum.