Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism & MMA

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    Where's the issue? Either you are a skinhead or you get the chance to knock one out. It's a win/win.
    Best case scenario, two skinheads kicking the sh1t out of each other....just sayin...
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    Best case scenario, two skinheads kicking the sh1t out of each other....just sayin...
    rofl! esp if the ref wasnt white! haha, just dont stop the fight, let em break each other.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

well the anti religion anti tradition and promiscuity used to be shocking in the old days
    the only way to be counterculture is to be even more extreme

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Here's a topic that might arouse controversy. Let's see if we can discuss this with some civility. I'd hate to have to close this thread later.
    LOL... neo-nazi tough guys... if they want to keep themselves that pure, all they have to do is have sex with white women only. duh... those guys's are effing dorks. seriously, nazi wanna-be's are retards.

how comes theres no yellow supremacists in america?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    lol
    lol, start a group. you can commit your first hatecrime against me
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

seriously speaking the most racist people are minorities who think theyre white
    freaky sh1t bro

ive had someone saying to me "that guy looks weird" "oh never mind its a chinese" and he was a 5 foot dark skinned indian midget with a jerry curl

theres no one more racist than a middle easterner/indian who thinks hes white roffl

he was a 5 foot dark skinned indian midget with a jerry curl

theres no one more racist than a middle easterner/indian who thinks hes white roffl
    hahahaha, dude. why you gotta trash talk your homeboy like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    hahahaha, dude. why you gotta trash talk your homeboy like that?
    i bet he's like 12.

lol
    actually i don't know that this is necessarily true

on the same token i don't agree with seppukku's statement that white people never have to deal with being labeled solely by their race

there are a-holes of all creeds and colors, it's not just a white thing
    there are plenty of areas in the country where white folks are uncommon & stand out as such
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Would this even be an issue if it was "native pride" or "black power" ?
    It would not be an issue because 'white power" only allowed itself to take root by force of law (de jure) and by practice and it forbade others from expressing that belief (of their own heritage).
    "Native power" and 'black power" have never passed laws abrogating the rights of citizens or preventing them from voting or otherwise so when someone spouts the words "white power" people recall the era in which that type of exercise was only for them and no one else.

god forbid, dont wear any red white and blue or you may be one who supports rabid genocide...
    them colors are gang colors homie!!!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    White Supremists are a parody of themselves. Imagine a White Supremist named Costa! Conjures up Dennis Hopper's speech to Christopher Walken in, "True Romance."
    What's funnier still is the White Supremist movement in the US.
    Imagine these hicks fighting for a "Pure White America." WTF? They're originally NOT even from this continent! There are no Pure White Americans-unless you're an albino Navajo.
    I would think Native Americans find this hysterical.
    (if it weren't for the atrocities they've sufferred)
    I don't think you could find a better definition of stupidity.
    The sad thing is, ignorant "white america," makes up the majority of the country's voting population. You go 50 miles outside the city limits, any city, and you're in Kentucky.
    These people were basically bred (inbred) to be ruled. The Gov't. depends on them, as they are the true sheeple. They believe propaganda. They believe whatever they are fed. And yet, these are also the ones who create militias.....go figure.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    You go 50 miles outside the city limits, any city, and you're in Kentucky.
    These people were basically bred (inbred) to be ruled. The Gov't. depends on them, as they are the true sheeple. They believe propaganda. They believe whatever they are fed. And yet, these are also the ones who create militias.....go figure.
    wow dude just wow. couldn't get more stereotypical could you?

So your saying that 'all' everyone in rural america are imbred and that they led by the nose of the govt. to vote any platform that the center has?

people sometimes make me mad that they just kinda throw anyone not in a city into deliverance standards. Talk about racist views. I find more racist people in cities than in the outer.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    White Supremists are a parody of themselves. Imagine a White Supremist named Costa! Conjures up Dennis Hopper's speech to Christopher Walken in, "True Romance."
    What's funnier still is the White Supremist movement in the US.
    Imagine these hicks fighting for a "Pure White America." WTF? They're originally NOT even from this continent! There are no Pure White Americans-unless you're an albino Navajo.
    I would think Native Americans find this hysterical.
    (if it weren't for the atrocities they've sufferred)
    I don't think you could find a better definition of stupidity.
    The sad thing is, ignorant "white america," makes up the majority of the country's voting population. You go 50 miles outside the city limits, any city, and you're in Kentucky.
    The problem with your little theory TT is the fact that your statement represents the kind of steriotypical slander you seem to be speaking out about. I am from a predominately rural area where there are plenty of rednecks and racists, this I will give you. But the thing is there are just as many of these types along with hate groups found in the urban population as well. I get sick of people lumping country folks all into this melting pot of ignorant, racist, toothless, inbred, blah, blah, blah, simply so you can continue to push your Biased agenda because you feel you are so enlightened, coming from an urban area and all

I remember visiting some friends in San Diego, CA a few years ago, and when I met their friends, the ones who grew up and lived in CA their entire lives, they were shocked that someone from a redneck state like West Virginia had all their teeth, had a college education, and wasn't married to their sister. I wish I could say I was exaggerating, but I am not. People such as yourself are hypocrits and no better than idiotic white supremicist trash who hate minorities. Why, because you spew the same kind of ignorant, unsubstantiated BS about people you really know nothing about as they do. Do us all a favor and stop making blanket statements that make you look like a fool, because right now, you do.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato