Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: why is it my dog hates black people for no reason :S ???

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    it wouldnt be new to have a racist englishman on a forum would it?

and then you have roots in South Africa too.

You're one evil person
    lolzzzzzzz
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

i had a friend in philly that lived in a predominantly aferican american part of the city and when he would walk his dog on the sidewalk it was like parting the red sea. the majority (of course not all) of the african american people would press them selves up against buildings, walk in the street, etc. trying to get away form the thing. but in that neighborhood (it was rumored) there was a lot of dgo fighting so it makes sense to be wary. white people that would see im with his dog almost always tried to pet it and talk in baby talk to it. i don't get that. but it reminds me of this hilarious cartoon:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/cat_proximity.png

except with dogs instead of cats.

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    possibly but not necessarily.

Being uncomfortable does not equal hate.
    yeah thats probably my mums doing

i have quite a few black friends, but my mum definitley knows how to get her hate on

takes more than the colour of someones skin to make me feel uncomfortable
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

careful now. are you implying that all south africans are racists?

We might just be more race concious than most others.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND_Lm...eature=related

we always like to think b/c we love dogs and dogs love us back.

personally,

I am also a cat lover and big cat fan/admirer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hgi3EqF_j0

I'm sorry thought this was a forum about Martial arts not about racist dogs

It is a forum for Martial artists, but not necessarily about Martial arts so I can see where you got confused.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sheng View Post
    this is the general discussion /OT section of the forum. if you don't like discussing things that aren't MA related than don't read the thread. or better yet stay in the part of the forum that just suits your style. personally i think you should just be thankful this isn't a thread about one of RD's women.

and i know this says :c00l: but it isn't. it could just as easily say :smug:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sheng View Post
    Then **** off newbie
    Bless you

ok, sorry for the harsh words, but how do you get off being critical on what we've been doing for years when you've been here a whopping total of < 2 months.

sorry for the harsh language.
    Bless you

Let me clear this up. the dog is afraid of black people because of our manhood. He senses our huge schlong and thinks we are actually carrying a weapon that can do both him and his master harm.

I thought everyone knew that.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

7* i think you might win poster of the month for that one.

7* wins this thread by reach-around 2:52 RD 1.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    That's my experience.

I had black friends that would not come to my apartment because of my lab pup.

When she rides in the back of my truck, a lot of black people walk WAY around my truck, and other people don't. One black guy even got in his car from the passenger side back door, then crawled to the driver's seat, to avoid walking by my truck when she was in it.

A lot of black kids in this area will run and cry from any dog, even non-threatening ones (see my weenie dog remark above).

I'm not saying every black person is, but in Oklahoma, Texas, et. al, it's pretty common.

I dated tons of black chicks, and most of them did not like me having dogs.
    Around here, it's hispanics who are less likely to like dogs. Not all, just some. I think that has to do with the image the parents pass on to thier kids, and in Mexico, dogs are not generally treated with respect, not in the citys anyways. They are for sport, for status, or for work. Most Mexicans don't own dogs if they don't have money, and probably only come in contact with dangerous dogs because of that. So dogs become a bite looking for a place to happen. Then they teach thier kids that dogs are just bites looking for a place to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Having recently rehabilitated an abused and abandoned dog, and having had to educate myself on the subject of dog behavior, I'd say that the earlier post about FEAR is right on.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....