Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Master beats down unworthy

cjurakpt Guest
    it was totally ridiculous for the ref to do that, completely unacceptable: I mean, are you kidding? if the guy broke the rules, you disqualify him, plain and simple, end of story; I don't give a cr@p about "old school", how can you in any way justify a referee assaulting a competitor like that? sure, the competitor attacked his opponents back, but by the time the ref broke it up, the guy in blue had STOPPED already, and was clearly not continuing, and furthermore, if the ref felt the need to restrain the guy, there are lots of ways to do that appropriately; no, sorry, this was total BS, and the ref should have been arrested for assault, no question about it

So why didnt he vulcan neck pinch the other guy who was still attacking after break was called and when the guys back was turned? Meh I woulda gone crazy had I seen my teammate gettin kicked by a ref.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    nah i think that "master" is just a bully, he came and blind sided him.

the actions of a coward surely.
    Didn`t see it, video wouldn`t load. But getting blind sided happens. Buy a can of "Suck-It-Up" and use some.

(My 2nd favorite line from any western ever)

Anthony Edwards: "You just shot that man in the back!!"

Lou Gosset Jr: "`Cause when I saw him, his back was *to* me."

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen-frozen View Post
    Didn`t see it, video wouldn`t load. But getting blind sided happens. Buy a can of "Suck-It-Up" and use some.

(My 2nd favorite line from any western ever)

Anthony Edwards: "You just shot that man in the back!!"

Lou Gosset Jr: "`Cause when I saw him, his back was *to* me."
    i'l describe it to you

2 guys fighting at a tourney

one guy turns away and other guy keeps attacking

fight is broken up referee/master comes over
    from the side "blind sides" him
    with a blow straight to the neck

the guy goes down he kicks him full on in the face

and then once the guy is knocked out proceeds to stomp on his head
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

one guy hits after the "break call"

other guy retaliates....

first guy is wrong

second guy is wrong, but tempers flair and your job as an official is to cool them

referee is both an official in charge and supposedly a "master" ?? Against a "student"

Had the referee not done that, if it was my guy, I'd pull him out of the match and tell him to cool down

BUT, if that was my student and a referee did that, I can tell you, I would be waiting for that referee with a baseball bat and a few friends in the parking lot after the event....

That was not acceptable in any way.....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    one guy hits after the "break call"

other guy retaliates....

first guy is wrong

second guy is wrong, but tempers flair and your job as an official is to cool them

referee is both an official in charge and supposedly a "master" ?? Against a "student"

Had the referee not done that, if it was my guy, I'd pull him out of the match and tell him to cool down

BUT, if that was my student and a referee did that, I can tell you, I would be waiting for that referee with a baseball bat and a few friends in the parking lot after the event....

That was not acceptable in any way.....

exactly

and here i was waiting for you to "insert CTS story here" about how brutal it was with him

ahh welll
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

was the ref the students master?

I know the "master" in question. He's a Kogo Ryu Master-Sensei 11th Dan in Bujinkan Ninjitsu.

What do you expect from a Kogo Ryu? Don't act like I didn't warn you guys.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

1. Shaolin Wookie, so desperately out of material

2. As it has been well established that he is posting with two separate accounts, one clearly just to troll, in violation of established policy, why has he not been banned? I know we are sort of laid back on this issue, but he encourages even more trolling by being not the least bit warned. Perhaps just ban his "seppuku" account?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Maybe you should wait until you see the video before commenting... the guy doing the blind siding was a referee, and after the scrap had ended and they were standing around. Basically the guy in black continued the fight a bit after it had been called to a halt... stopped... then dude in white punches guy in black in face as retaliation and runs away... dude in black goes after him a little bit more, then they both stop and white walks away. That's when the ref walks up behind the competitor in black and hits him from behind, kicks him in the head when he's going down, and as black is laying there, stomps on his head.

That guy should be banned from all future competition, and probably should have charges brought up against him for assault. If he did that to my classmate or student, I'd certainly have gone after him. He could have killed that guy...

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    1. Shaolin Wookie, so desperately out of material

2. As it has been well established that he is posting with two separate accounts, one clearly just to troll, in violation of established policy, why has he not been banned? I know we are sort of laid back on this issue, but he encourages even more trolling by being not the least bit warned. Perhaps just ban his "seppuku" account?
    Huh??

Anyways, for those who haven't been smokin' hash:

It looked like a point sparring-type tournament. How in the hell did it turn into VAle Tudo?

Even if one of the guys broke the rules, the ref went waaaaay beyond them.

Seppuku and Shaolin wookie, same IP, ie posting from the same computer... established, FACT... don't try to play it off

That didn't look like any type of competition to me. It looked more like a test. Or maybe it was all staged?

I do know it was odd to say the least. I would be interested to see what the aftermath was.

I would assume that the next fighters paired up, while the 'victim' nursed his hurts.

Sensei probably had tea after the comp/test, then some sushi.