Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Master beats down unworthy

Yo isn't the student supposed to learn from the master? that was wrong man, completely ott, a backfist to the shnoz would have been adequate. Good headbutt though

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    If he did that to my classmate or student, I'd certainly have gone after him. He could have killed that guy...
    If this video was real you noticed that a guy in a red shirt comes out to challenge this guy after the attack. It's hard to tell but it looks as if several blows were exchanged.

In any case I don't care what country they are in. if this was real and the guy got away with that I hope they all his students had the good sense to leave. However I simply can't believe the guy done all of this and was not punished for it in some way.

By the way the entire fight lasted less than 8 seconds. As far as attacking someone walking away: More than one fighters has faked retreating and then attacking. If he was quiting the arms should have went up.

Dont get me wrong, I think that what the guy did was done to the extreme.

Although (of course some people just think differently) I think he did deserve to get smacked up.

I have personally been beat down for stepping out of line. Once. Its all it took, and opened my eyes.

Context is everything of course, who knows if this guy deserved to get beat down or not.

Maybe he has handed out his share of dirty beat downs and had it coming. Maybe he is a pure child virgin clean of all sin.

Who knows.

They Guy in white Hit the other guy in black after the match had been stopped and the guy in black went after the guy in white in retaliation. then the Judge came in and did what he did.

What a bunch of lamo dumbfuks!!! First of all i would have SHOT the teacher.yes kids i would have shot him. He had no cause to do what he did, if anything he should have deducted a point from the guy in white for continuing to hit the dude in black after the match was called. The Judge is just like that other dimwit who was beating his students when they werent performing to his standards, you guys remember that one.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

hahahahaha. Unforgivable actions on the part of the guy who stepped in that was not part oft he competition. That;'s like a fan running off the floor and decking a b-ball player for fouling another b-ball player.

sure the other fighter was fouling, but so what, the old man had no place stepping in and he is 100% at fault and should be both criminally charged for his actions and then sued for everything he has. Let's face it, he could have killed the guy and he suckered him. Which dans or not is the actions of a no talent scum bag.

with emphasis on the scumbag.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

As far as the actually fight goes it was so short I don't think there is any way to tell on this video if it was stopped or what.....there sure wasn't any ref running in to stop it. Also I don't believe it was a competition....who knows what it was.

It was obvious though that the guy in black was the better fighter. It also looked as if tempers were flaring a little on both sides. The guy in black got in several good shots then both fighters kinda backed away from each other. That's when things started to break down. White threw a haymaker and black returned it as white was moving away.

This is nothing that hasn't happened thousands of times. My guess the reaction from the coach is probably something ongoing. In any case he should be in jail.

Good kung fu.
    You can tell that guy is really old school.

Not sure why the guy got so ****ed.
    The can of whoopass he opened up on the kid did seem a bit excessive,
    but, i guess he's just gangsta like that.

The kid probably deserved it, if not for sparring like a wuss, then for something else for sure.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
    The more you know the less you need to show.

May you be filled with loving kindness.
    May you be well.
    May you be peaceful and at ease.
    May you be happy.