Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buy Gold NOW!!!

Buy Gold NOW!!!

My system triggred a buy signal yesterday. I'd buy and hold till mid next week or so then take profits.

If my charts are right, we are looking at some fast cash!

The exit would be based on the price in relation to the moving average and Bollinger bands.

With prices this high, it's not wise to buy and hold long term as the market might actually turn and go down (Hopefully anyway, as that would mean our economy is stronger than predicted)
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 03-14-2008 at 07:50 AM.

Chinese always buy golds thru out history.

there is a come back for people in China to buy golds.

that is the main reason for the gold price to go up.

and of course, the oil price soars,

actually, in US or the west, it would be better buy real estate.

in China, real estate is still government owned.

you may buy property for your life time. when you die, the property goes back to the government, there is some changes now, but housing market is highly regulated.

that is why gold is good for Chinese to buy.

--

I am just pointing out that there is a really good opportunity for some really substantial (depending on how many contract you trade) and fast profits over the next week.

Gold is going up because the rising prices of Oil are messing with the US economy.

so you basically just happen to have extra money available to use to buy gold?
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Unfortunetly ... no...

I have a small futures trading account, but it's not big enough to really put anything substantial down at the moment...God, I wish I could though. With enough down I could make a years pay in the next week.

wtf buy gold when the price is high?

buy low, SELL HIGH
    Bless you

There are more layers to that onion though. You can also buy High, and sell Higher...which is what this trade is doing, and why it's so short term (in case the market is at the top and turns suddenly). This particular trade is taking advantage of explosive upward momentum.

The thing is, we don't know if the market is near it's top, OR only half way there. All we know is that all the signs indicate a short term upward boost. If we get out near the peak of it, we make a substantial profit, really quick and then are out in case the market changes direction. Of course we are also out any profits we would have gotten if the market stays it's course, but as they say, a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the tree.

Another thing you can do (in the right conditions) is sell first at a higher price, then buy it back later when the price is lower.

It's still buy low, sell high, you are just selling FIRST, and buying later once the price dropped.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 03-14-2008 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    There are more layers to that onion though. You can also buy High, and sell Higher...which is what this trade is doing, and why it's so short term.

Another thing you can do (in the right conditions) is sell first at a higher price, then buy it back later when the price is lower.

It's still buy low, sell high, you are just selling FIRST, and buying later once the price dropped.

Good points. If you have the assets to do that, by all means, make a profit! God bless capitalism!
    Bless you

I just OG'd. Got me a shiny thick rope with a hella big cross on the end, all gold. Had to avoid the plats. They were tempting, but I opted for a set of thick ass gold rings and several smaller ropes. My lady told me I looked like Mr. T. But I told her about how if you buy lots of gold right now, it'll be worth more in no time.

Good lookin' out, RD.

I owe you, man.

So, where do you hock it to make those sick ends? Speak to me, RD. You're our only hope.

BTW, please tell me the system that triggered this message wasn't the same one that detected a UFO on the radar!

Oh no!

RD!

YOU *******! YOUVE SCREWED ME FOR THJE LAST TIME, DRAGON BOY!

Last time? I don't remember screwing you the first time!

just a suggestion, you should let people know your sales strategy before suggesting they go out and buy gold when it's at the most expensive point it's ever been. Like I said, just a suggestion.
    Bless you

It's not a Sales strategy, it's a Trading strategy.

It's kind of hard to explain. First I'd have to teach the system I use, and that would start with teaching what all the indicators are that I use, and what they mean under various market conditions (which would be quite time consuming)and then I'd have to start teaching how they are used in combination with eachother to trigger buy and sell points. That would be very difficult in this venue, especially since I actually use several over lapping methods together to improve accuracy and function as checks and balances to eachother.

I could write an entire chapter on each segment of my system, and probably quite a large book on the whole system. It would be really hard and probably quite impossible to do it in a single, or even multiple post format. There is just too much underlying foundational understanding that one would need to have in order to get it in a quick post. Most don't have that foundation.

Now, *IF* you know how to trade technically based on Fibonacci retracement levels, & *If* you understand the use of support and resistance levels generated by a variety of methods, *If* you know what trend lines are and how to use them, and *If* you know all the major Technical patterns like Double tops & Bottoms, Head & Shoulders formations, 1-2-3 patterns, Chanells (sideways as well as ascending and descending) Bull & Bear flags, Pennants, Triangles (and the differences and why), and *If* you know what a Bollinger Band is as well as what the 4,9, & 18 Bar moving averages are (an how they are used); and you understand how charts are broken down into weekly, Daily, and intra day charts from the 60 min to the 30 &15 min, AND you have a basic understanding of Futures & Commodity contracts, then I can explain by saying:

"Gold just cleared congestion and is making a formation between the 9 Bar moving average and the upper Bolinger band on the Daily chart that is very Bullish. In addition, the charts daily bar close in a "Sprung" position (Meaning heavy upward potential)."

As for figuring a top to this market, we really need to talk to the Elliot wave guys. I think they are the only ones with a true clue, and I don't specialize in that method. Mine is more geared for short term hops.

I have seen some Elliot wave theorists say Gold is on it's way to 1600 or more though, so there is still plenty of room....it all really depends on how strong the economy is, and how high oil prices have to go to really crumble it. Right now there is no end in site.

if the economy is stronger than I think it is Gold will probably follow the Elliot wave predictions, if not then we are in for a wild ride and Gold may not have a foreseeable top side.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 03-14-2008 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    It's not a Sales strategy, it's a Trading strategy.

It's kind of hard to explain. First I'd have to teach the system I use, and that would start with teaching what all the indicators are that I use, and what they mean under various market conditions (which would be quite time consuming)and then I'd have to start teaching how they are used in combination with eachother to trigger buy and sell points. That would be very difficult in this venue, especially since I actually use several over lapping methods together to improve accuracy and function as checks and balances to eachother.

I could write an entire chapter on each segment of my system, and probably quite a large book on the whole system. It would be really hard and probably quite impossible to do it in a single, or even multiple post format. There is just too much underlying foundational understanding that one would need to have in order to get it in a quick post. Most don't have that foundation.

Now, *IF* you know how to trade technically based on Fibonacci retracement levels, & *If* you understand the use of support and resistance levels generated by a variety of methods, *If* you know what trend lines are and how to use them, and *If* you know all the major Technical patterns like Double tops & Bottoms, Head & Shoulders formations, 1-2-3 patterns, Chanells (sideways as well as ascending and descending) Bull & Bear flags, Pennants, Triangles (and the differences and why), and *If* you know what a Bollinger Band is as well as what the 4,9, & 18 Bar moving averages are (an how they are used); and you understand how charts are broken down into weekly, Daily, and intra day charts from the 60 min to the 30 &15 min, AND you have a basic understanding of Futures & Commodity contracts, then I can explain by saying:

"Gold just cleared congestion and is making a formation between the 9 Bar moving average and the upper Bolinger band on the Daily chart that is very Bullish. In addition, the charts daily bar close in a "Sprung" position (Meaning heavy upward potential)."

As for figuring a top to this market, we really need to talk to the Elliot wave guys. I think they are the only ones with a true clue, and I don't specialize in that method. Mine is more geared for short term hops.

I have seen some Elliot wave theorists say Gold is on it's way to 1600 or more though, so there is still plenty of room....it all really depends on how strong the economy is, and how high oil prices have to go to really crumble it. Right now there is no end in site.

if the economy is stronger than I think it is Gold will probably follow the Elliot wave predictions, if not then we are in for a wild ride and Gold may not have a foreseeable top side.

you started the thread man, here!
    Bless you

Yeah well, I sometimes get a bit over exited when I see market conditions like this. It's hard to contain my self!
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 03-14-2008 at 02:26 PM.