Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Trouble in China

wi ki is translated into wei qi in chinese.

wei means greatness

qi means wonder and curiosity

so wei qi means great wonders or the encyclopedia explains a lot and is contributed by great many people and articles.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Anyway, I've had an opportunity to go to China and I simply don't want to. Let them give back Tobet and improve human rights and I'll consdier going.
    More or less the same thing here, I had an opportunity to go to the US and I simply don't want to. Let them give Iraq (and its oil) back and improve on human rights in Iraq, Afghanistan and inside the US itself, and I'll consider going.

US and every country in the world recognize Tibet as part of China. Anyone saying otherwise should first convince their own government to change their position to officially recognize Tibet as an independent country and the Dalai Lama as the official political head of the government.

Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    I had an opportunity to go to the US and I simply don't want to.
    On behalf of the United States, thank you. Stay the **** out, moron.

Let them give Iraq (and its oil) back

Back to whom, moron? (and look at all the oil we've gotten! you are truly stupid)

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    On behalf of the United States, thank you. Stay the **** out, moron.

Back to whom, moron? (and look at all the oil we've gotten! you are truly stupid)
    Oh, hello my retarded "friend". I am sorry that it took so long to answer your post. Seeing your forum name in political thread made me laugh out so hard that I needed time to recover before I could answer your post.

It seems that you are making a habit of following me from thread to thread. Somehow, you just like to have your forum a$$ kicked in various threads, don't you? Well you know what they say? Variety is the spice of life. If punishment is what you want, then punishment it will be.

How is it going with the repeat-reading assingnment that I gave you in the other thread?

Believe you me, if you keep reading those relatively simple statements that I posted in the other thread, again and again, you will eventually understand them. Such as the "basement statement", remember? Oh, you don't, then don't worry, retards were never known for their memory skills. Just ask the nice gentleman who helps you with your typing and wipes the drool from your mouth, to find the thread for you.

Now, once your spastic brain finds a way around those simple statements, then I will try and explain to you why oil and not the so called Democracy, is so important in US, and Western foreign policy in general.

I know that understanding things seems an impossible task, but you must do as you are told and help me to help you with that mental problem of yours.

However, be aware that I am not blaming you, afterall you didn't chose to be born a retard, it is all that inbreeding in your family,you see. So personally, I blame your mama and her brother, your papa.

So, be a nice retard and run along do your repeat reading homework. As always, don't forget to wipe off the drool around your mouth. Do let me know how you get along.

Remember that once you understand the simple statements in the other thread, then I will explain the politics of oil.

I do however have the feeling that by the time you undertand the simple posts, (some time in the middle of the next century), oil will have less significance in the world of politics than it has now, as probably by that time, the planet would have ran out of this fuel.

Your Champ,

Hardwork8

That's great, Basement Boy. Keep making a fool of yourself. Your technique of smearing **** all over yourself then pointing and saying "Ha ha! look at you!" is really working for you. Keep it up Champ, you're doing fine.

And in case you were wondering; yes, everyone can see just how ignorant you are on this, as with every other topic.

Oh, hello my retarded "friend". I am sorry that it took so long to answer your post. Seeing your forum name in political thread made me laugh out so hard that I needed time to recover before I could answer your post.

It seems that you are making a habit of following me from thread to thread. Somehow, you just like to have your forum a$$ kicked in various threads, don't you? Well you know what they say? Variety is the spice of life. If punishment is what you want, then punishment it will be.

How is it going with the repeat-reading assingnment that I gave you in the other thread?

Believe you me, if you keep reading those relatively simple statements that I posted in the other thread, again and again, you will eventually understand them. Such as the "basement statement", remember? Oh, you don't, then don't worry, retards were never known for their memory skills. Just ask the nice gentleman who helps you with your typing and wipes the drool from your mouth, to find the thread for you.

Now, once your spastic brain finds a way around those simple statements, then I will try and explain to you why oil and not the so called Democracy, is so important in US, and Western foreign policy in general.

I know that understanding things seems an impossible task, but you must do as you are told and help me to help you with that mental problem of yours.

However, be aware that I am not blaming you, afterall you didn't chose to be born a retard, it is all that inbreeding in your family,you see. So personally, I blame your mama and her brother, your papa.

So, be a nice retard and run along do your repeat reading homework. As always, don't forget to wipe off the drool around your mouth. Do let me know how you get along.

Remember that once you understand the simple statements in the other thread, then I will explain the politics of oil.

I do however have the feeling that by the time you undertand the simple posts, (some time in the middle of the next century), oil will have less significance in the world of politics than it has now, as probably by that time, the planet would have ran out of this fuel.

Your Champ,

Hardwork8
    **** i dont like unkokusai much

but i gotta say that thats the biggest load of ****e ive heard

and the worst anyone has ever done while trying to be condescending
    it actually makes me cringe

and you call him retarded

i mean

wow

just wow man

wow
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Keep it up Champ, you're doing fine.
    Unkokusai my dear, is that a twinkle of intelligence that I see? There may yet be hope for you my little retard.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    And in case you were wondering; yes, everyone can see just how ignorant you are on this, as with every other topic.
    By everyone, you mean people who don't practice kung fu, but drop in the KUNG FU forums with their wisdom and criticisms. Who end up getting their forum butts kicked. Reminds me of you somehow.

Anyway, enough with your break, go back and read my initial statements from the other thread and keep repeating. Remember, if you want to treat your retartedness you need a lot of Hard Work. Best of luck!

Your Champ,

Hardwork8

PS. Give my regards to the nice man in the mental institute who wipes your drool and reads and posts your texts. And a special salute to your parents.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    **** i dont like unkokusai much

but i gotta say that thats the biggest load of ****e ive heard

and the worst anyone has ever done while trying to be condescending
    it actually makes me cringe

and you call him retarded

i mean

wow

just wow man

wow
    Unkokusai , the forum retard, keeps following me around in different threads and must see me as his "forum enemy" or something. I guess that he just wants attention and me being a nice guy, I am giving it to him.

If you care, why don't you look around the forums and check his posts addressed to me. If you don't care, then please don't make remarks aimed at someone you don't know in favor of someone else that you don't seem to know nor like.
    Last edited by HardWork8; 04-06-2008 at 04:28 AM.

when did i state that i didnt know him out of interest ???

i dont but thats not the point

i said i dont like him much, he's a bit of an ass

but you are something else
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    when did i state that i didnt know him out of interest ???
    Sorry, I misread your post, Sheesh, Unkokusai has got me doing it now..lol Anyway, I have edited it.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat
    i dont but thats not the point
    It is the point. He uses empty attacks to get attention, he probably leads a very lonely existance. So, I am being "nice" and giving it him the attention that he so desires.

i said i dont like him much, he's a bit of an ass
    A "bit" of an ass? I believe that is an understatement.

The point is that he has been trying to be a bit of an ass with me for a relatively long time. You will see, if you check.

but you are something else
    Again, you are trying to offend without knowing the full story.

Anyway, sometimes it is best to fight fire with fire.

tibetan independence movement started when PLA entered tibet in 1950.

--

da lai la ma said, the recent unrest is an internal affair of china between han and tibetan people, and nothing to do with the western government.

--

the chinese paper started to blame an organization "tibetan youth society" or zhan qing hui.

it was formed by a younger generation since 1970.

--

http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/...,2060236.story
    Last edited by SPJ; 04-06-2008 at 07:46 AM.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,2816139.story

news about olympic torch carried thru tibet or not.

big beauties/actresses from china.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZkg8RLcTDs

I like he mei tian.

my kids like liu yi fei.

my bro--

both li bing bing and liu yi fei casted in the coming movie "forbidden kingdom" in april.

some clips from the movie;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agyUFtXN0WU

a ferocious tiger against a quick and agile mantis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWrcpowXnSM

snake no match for eagle claws, use crane beak/wing, ouch ou ou ah ah stop, --

show respect for your teacher. I laughed so hard--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVlfDbRZ9qg&feature=user

a drunkard against 3 swords soldier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbs3vTxOVTY&NR=1

the whip and a piece of long white cloth grabbing the monkey king staff

three prongs--, double hooks from liu yi fei-- wow some many diverse weapons of old times.

--

back to regular programs about chinese politics and ethnic strifes and tensions of 2008

Last edited by SPJ; 04-06-2008 at 09:21 AM.