Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Big Trouble in China

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post
    Hardwork8, would you please keep your posts relevant to the topic?

There are plenty of threads on the war in Iraq that could really benefit from your participation.

Thanks in advance.
    Sorry Samurai Jack,

I suppose it just "drifted" a little as it happens sometimes in the threads. However, I do believe that it was not me who started the "drift".

Ok...last and final comment on Iraq from me. Hardwork, you haven't done any research on the subject, and it shows. Iraq DIDN'T have a working infrastructure prior to the invasion. People were dying left and right, and there was, if you bothered looking into it, a very detailed account by some reporters of streets filled with sewage, no running water, and disease everywhere. The UN did NUMEROUS reports on it, along with other organizations. You don't know your subject, so please refrain from commenting.

As for the CIA publication, they are admitting they made a mistake and overestimated our intel. How is that bad? Just because we have the best intel in the world doesn't mean they don't make mistakes.

At this point, I can't take you very seriously regarding this subject due to your lack of knowledge, and therefore will not engage any more of your questions.

As for Tibet, it's a black eye for China as far as global image goes because people seem to be believing the Tibetans. Not saying the Tibetans are right or wrong, but PR is a monster, and China is feeding it.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

How "free" is Tibet under Dalai Lama?

I hope some dialogue may be established by CPC/CCP leaders and da lai la ma.

direct communications--

I also hope, that da lai la ma may visit his homeland during his life time.

I also hope --

--

politics is like a wind or tide that comes and goes.

politics is like the clouds in the sky, it may assume many and many shapes, it is here and then it is gone.

politics is like the weather, sometimes it rains, sometimes it is sunny, and sometimes it is only cloudy and thunder with no rains.

--

buddhism was persecuted and almost wiped out in tibet in 877 only to return 100 years later in 978.

--

da lai means ocean, the title was awarded in 1578.

--

buddhism evolved into "agricultural enslavement".

buddhism---

--

http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/...b_timeline.htm

whatever it is better for most of the people.

a good leader no matter han or tibetan would do.

--

I hope

--

Last edited by SPJ; 04-10-2008 at 07:23 AM.

another major thing;

is that both shao lin abbot or da lai are closedly related to the government

or the government either mongols, qing etc awarded the title or name/ appoint the person.

for example;

qing installed the 7th da lai la ma in 1720 after driving out mongols occupying lhasa.

--

british occupied lhasa in 1904.

british dismissed in 1924-25.

--

politics

--
    Last edited by SPJ; 04-10-2008 at 07:33 AM.

And here is a last one from me:

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Ok...last and final comment on Iraq from me. Hardwork, you haven't done any research on the subject, and it shows. Iraq DIDN'T have a working infrastructure prior to the invasion. People were dying left and right, and there was, if you bothered looking into it, a very detailed account by some reporters of streets filled with sewage, no running water, and disease everywhere. The UN did NUMEROUS reports on it, along with other organizations. You don't know your subject, so please refrain from commenting.
    The infra structure was ruined or at least, worsened from idiotic US/UK sanctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    As for the CIA publication, they are admitting they made a mistake and overestimated our intel. How is that bad? Just because we have the best intel in the world doesn't mean they don't make mistakes.
    "We made a mistake" is a famous excuse made by politicians, military and intelligence officials. Meaning,"we didn't have a hidden agenda, we just made an honest mistake, we are idiots, OK."

So that the gullible masses (the cattle) can feel self satisfied and think to themselves "those politicians/military/intelligence are idiots", while they the citizens are being taxed(robbed blind), manipulated and used as cannon fodder.

At this point, I can't take you very seriously regarding this subject due to your lack of knowledge, and therefore will not engage any more of your questions.
    One piece of advice. Open your eyes and try and see the bigger picture.

As for Tibet, it's a black eye for China as far as global image goes because people seem to be believing the Tibetans. Not saying the Tibetans are right or wrong, but PR is a monster, and China is feeding it.
    As far as the so called War on Terror is concerned, PR is the master too and it is the US(and the UK) who are feeding it.

Ok, if those really were the last ignorant comments on a completely different subject from Basement-Boy, anything else about the actual topic of this thread?

Maybe about the blue and white jumpsuit goon squad, or the world leaders' decisions to attend the opening ceremonies or not?

personally, it is better that other country's leaders not to attend the opening ceremony.

security for athletes and family is already a headache.

the recent crack of a terrorist group.

there were plots from this group to kidnap the athletes in the games.

--

it will be a nightmare just to keep everyone and tourists safe.

if a foreign leader is also present--

--

just safe games for all the athletes that everyone is hoping for.

--

is it not that there is this thing called united nations.

would it not be more proper to address all political issues there.

or it is ok that all political activist groups may do whatever with the process of the olympic games?

so let us storm the torch relay runners?

or let us boycott the opening ceremony?

or let us ---

or let us not?

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Ok, if those really were the last ignorant comments on a completely different subject from Basement-Boy, anything else about the actual topic of this thread?

Maybe about the blue and white jumpsuit goon squad, or the world leaders' decisions to attend the opening ceremonies or not?

Just make sure that you wipe off that retard drool before you continue on acting "intelligent" and "contributing" on the actual topic.

That means, the DIGRESSION from the topic at hand is now OVER!.

So try to focus your retarded brain on the topic at hand and stop provoking people into kicking your little forum butt.

Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    Just make sure that you wipe off that retard drool before you continue on acting "intelligent" and "contributing" on the actual topic.

That means, the DIGRESSION from the topic at hand is now OVER!.

So try to focus your retarded brain on the topic at hand and stop provoking people into kicking your little forum butt.
    Didn't we just have a discussion about why it's immature and unethical to refer to someone as retarded?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

These two have already destroyed the "Barrack and Hillary" thread. Now it appears they are trying to do this one in to.

That said what we have here in one guy, from what I see, who comes here just to personally insult people and another who has extremely thin skinned and allows himself to be drawn in.

That said I don't understand why someone who leaves snide personally insulting comments is allowed to post here. I've just looked at this guys last 25 posts and 22 of them fit this catagory. Anyway he has over 2,100 posts so I guess what he does here is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Didn't we just have a discussion about why it's immature and unethical to refer to someone as retarded?
    And didn't I just explain why I referred to Unkokusai as a retard. In case you forgot, he has been been acting like one with me for a long time and ACROSS the threads, I might add and is first to initiate contact with negative remarks.

But, you haven't noticed that have you? Just like you haven't noticed the discrepancies of the official version of the truth regarding world events, barfed out by our psychopathic leaders.

Did you even attempt to look into the links that I provided and to process the info provided by yourself? Or did you chose to stay in your causey egg shell reality, where the source truth is, wait for it, those gods of honesty and morality, The CIA reports.

Good luck in your chosen path.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    These two have already destroyed the "Barrack and Hillary" thread. Now it appears they are trying to do this one in to.

That said what we have here in one guy, from what I see, who comes here just to personally insult people and another who has extremely thin skinned and allows himself to be drawn in.

That said I don't understand why someone who leaves snide personally insulting comments is allowed to post here. I've just looked at this guys last 25 posts and 22 of them fit this catagory. Anyway he has over 2,100 posts so I guess what he does here is okay.
    At last some sensible observations. Let me just say that I wouldn't be so "thin skinned" if I hadn't noticed the fact that the poster in question is being allowed to carry on in his ways. Because, he is and most people don't react to him, he does what he pleases.

Meaning, that he picks on whomever he choses without getting a reaction from all or at least most of the posters. When they do react, they tend to target not just the guilty party, but his intended "victim".

I would suggest that the posters take a stronger position towards this nut. Hey if we all call him the "Forum Retard" every time he enters and insults an innocent poster, then I am sure it will have a positive effect, in the long term.

So I guess Basement-Boy is addicted to humiliating himself and just can't bring himself to stay on topic, but is there anyone who has anything to say about the actual topic of this thread?