Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrack and Hillary

Obama's pastor disgusts me...I'm sad to even see him on TV

Quote Originally Posted by jackmcmanus21 View Post
    Obama's pastor disgusts me...I'm sad to even see him on TV

Why is that? Everything the man said is the truth....

He believes in his God.......Would a God not dam people for killing innocent women and children? Remind me again how many innocents Truman killed in Japan. Remind me again how many Indians we have slaughtered simply for getting in the way, remind me of how many Africans were enslaved, tortured and killed in America.....and finally remind me again how many on his own people the American installed Shah of Iran killed during his reign of terror. If you think America is truth, justice and the American way then you are blind.

Also Hillary does not know what it's like to be called a N. She does not know what it's like to be stopped by the cops simply for driving through the wrong neighborhood. Hillary IS a rich white lady who had been sheltered from the bad things in life....Isn't it time someone came out and actually said that?

No, American is not the Leave it to Beaver American dream. If you don't want to hear that then I'm sorry. Some of us simply can't face up to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post

No, American is not the Leave it to Beaver American dream. If you don't want to hear that then I'm sorry. Some of us simply can't face up to the truth.
    Unfortunately, some people actually do believe in this perversion of reality. "America can do no wrong", or some such idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Ok ok.... enough. People here claiming this is a war for oil are either lying or just too lazy to check facts,
    Hmmm Gas was at 1.42 when took office and now its almost 4 dollars. Corn and, by association, live stock prices are sky rocketing.

Mission accomplished?

The guy is a racist. PERIOD

What does the Atomic Bomb, the Indian Wars, and the Shah of Iran have to do with African-American relations in the US? And slavery was ended here in 1863. I've asked before; when does slavery stop being an excuse for people currently failing at life?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Hmmm Gas was at 1.42 when took office and now its almost 4 dollars. Corn and, by association, live stock prices are sky rocketing.

Mission accomplished?
    Another conspiracy theorist at work. And a stupid one as well. He thinks me and Zapruder are the same person despite video of me and pics of him showing we look NOTHING alike.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 04-08-2008 at 11:22 AM.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Why is that? Everything the man said is the truth....
    Some of us simply can't face up to the truth.

Oh brother....

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Unfortunately, some people actually do believe in this perversion of reality. "America can do no wrong", or some such idiocy.

True, also as far as Leave It To Beaver goes, a lot of people forget that at the same time the show was running in real life many black people could not stay in certain hotels, eat at restaurants or even drink from water fountains much less vote. Also there were still lynchings in the south and the KKK was an active organization.

People also tend to forget that this has not been that long ago and is still in the living memory or a lot of folks out there. Rev Wright lived through this. I think he has every right to talk about it.

I think he has every right to talk about it.
    He sure does. And because he did say that garbage we know he is a racist.

Rev Wright lived through this.
    So did Dr King. And he did not become a racist.

Ibad said
    slavery was ended here in 1863. I've asked before; when does slavery stop being an excuse for people currently failing at life?
    Slavery may have ended in 1863 but its evils did not end until the 1950's when National Guardsman had to accompany black children to school to prevent them from being assaulted! Have you seen the film of man and woman's inhumanity to their fellow men. 1953 was only the beginning! In 1968 some changes started to happen en masse because the societal conscience in the guise of young people forcing change upon the masses.

Where were the decent people to denounce, reject and object when the NAtional Guardsmen had to protect the children from violence in Alabama, Missisippi and other places?
    Q. How do you think the black church came into being?
    A. Despite slavery being abolished, blacks were kicked out of churches, churches were bombed, or laws passed to prevent blacks from being in the presence of 'white churches". Where were the decent citizens to denounce, object and reject those incidences! I know we all have faults but let us try to apply the same standard to all if we insist on the 'Leave it to Beaver' psychology of America.

America is a good country and the preacher is not running for public office.
    He served this country honorably and was even a medic when he did, I believe, attended to Lyndon Johnson,as reported by some sources!

The preacher and the KKK both have a right to say what they imagine but I can stake my life that the preacher will never pass a law to abrogate the rights of any citizen, nor will he prevent others from exercising that right, nor has he ever participated in any organization to prevent any citizen from particiapting in the national process of citizenship. Interestingly the latter has done all of the above with the sanction of elected officials and many were amongst their rolls!

When the KKK said that al Qaeda was right in 9/11, why weren't they equalally asked to denounce, reject or object! They did retract their statement after a while, as I was told!

the hairy beaver aka animal
    Last edited by mawali; 04-08-2008 at 12:58 PM. Reason: too many vowels

Quote Originally Posted by Sifueconomist View Post

Mission accomplished?

Ah yes, the secret plan to make oil a finite and non-renewable source of energy and to increase demand world-wide is finally working!

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He sure does. And because he did say that garbage we know he is a racist.

Right, and we can also figure a few things about those who chose to follow his hateful teachings for 20 years or so (and about some of the self-loathing numbskulls on this forum as well).

Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    Slavery may have ended in 1863 but its evils did not end until the 1950's when National Guardsman had to accompany black children to school to prevent them from being assaulted!
    Where were the decent people to denounce, reject and object when the NAtional Guardsmen had to protect the children from violence in Alabama, Missisippi and other places?

Despite slavery being abolished, blacks were kicked out of churches, churches were bombed, or laws passed to prevent blacks from being in the presence of 'white churches".
    America is a good country...
    Which one is it?

He served this country honorably...
    So did Tim McVeigh. What's your point?

He is still a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Ah yes, the secret plan to make oil a finite and non-renewable source of energy and to increase demand world-wide is finally working!

Yeah, destabilizing an sector of the supply had nothing to do with it.

Stupid Mongrel.