Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrack and Hillary

best video of hillary ever. EVER!
    LMAO.

Wonder if that was on purpose

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    It may be that the man is outspoken. However not one thing that I've heard in any of these sound bytes is racist in any way.
    I think there have been. But never fear, now that people are digging more quotes will be found. The guy is friends with Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan, who are known anti-Semites and racists. You don't hang out with racist garbage like that unless you are racist garbage yourself.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Saying that white people created aids and released it on the black populace is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    Hilary is a disgrace as a human being.
    It's stuff like this that really defines the GOP and the conservative movement in America. It's their trademark.

I'm not a particular fan of either Hillary Clinton or John McCain but to make statements that somehow either is sub human is something that just doesn't occur in my circle of friends. True Liberals have respect and love for all people and strive to bring people together.

We don't make judgements on the degree that someone is a "Human being"....We leave that to the Bush people.

Saying that white people created aids and released it on the black populace is racist.
    The Rev has some outspoken opinions however if I remember the sound byte correctly it was the government that created the AIDS virus. In any case it's the same old tired argument from the right......

Rev Wright feels that maybe a group of white people created AIDs to control blacks........Just an opinion and one that is really out there however I can't speak to the validity of it.

However what is happening here is that Rev Wright accused these whites of attacking black people. In the conservative mind just because he feels that something like this has happened makes him racist. This is no different from people calling Dr. King racist because he spoke out against lynching. It's the old "I'm a racist?....NO!....You're a racist for calling me one" argument.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 03-20-2008 at 09:08 AM.

why?...there is evidience a certain polish doctor may have gave it to one million africans in 1959 while conducting seceret polio vaccine research...googlevideo it.

I was a supporter for Obama, until now.

It would be similar to me having a KKK member as my pastor, but saying: "i dont believe his racist views, just his views on god"

Yet I listen to his sermons for 20 years?

please...

Obama screwed himself, hes done.

Come on, you have to at least acknowledge where the suspicion that the US government COULD release something like HIV into a population comes from.

Try to recall the Tuskegee Syphilis study.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmtuskegee1.html

Now, assuming that there was NOT a cure for syphilis then, the "scientists" knew that it was a sexually transmitted disease and felt NO RESPONSIBILITY to tell the subjects that they could give the disease to their wives..and through them, their children.

"By the end of the experiment, 28 of the men had died directly of syphilis, 100 were dead of related complications, 40 of their wives had been infected, and 19 of their children had been born with congenital syphilis. How had these men been induced to endure a fatal disease in the name of science?"

So, with that kind of history, I can understand how some in the black community could believe the HIV thing.

So, you can talk about how that may be bad, stupid, or whatever, or you can acknowledge that it is indicative of a racial divide and a problem societal credibility problem with something like 15% of the US population.

OOPS... admitting there is a problem instead of saying an idea is stupid means you actually might have to do something about it or be accused of being irresponsible or stupid yourself...my bad

It's stuff like this that really defines the GOP and the conservative movement in America. It's their trademark.
    What are you talking about. She is a disgrace as a human being. I never said she was "sub-human" or not a human being.

She has zero merit going for that office, she is a disgrace by the very nature of her own background. The Whitewater investigation and Vince Foster, Travegate and many other aspects related to herself and her douche-bag, criminal husband should be enough to showcase that statement.

The Rev has some outspoken opinions however if I remember the sound byte correctly it was the government that created the AIDS virus. In any case it's the same old tired argument from the right......
    What does that even mean....what old arguement from the right?

Oh, you mean the one that states that saying **** like that is bonafide retarded.

Rev Wright feels that maybe a group of white people created AIDs to control blacks........Just an opinion and one that is really out there however I can't speak to the validity of it.
    You cannot speak to the validity of it because their is no proof whatsoever that anything like this ever happened. It's a black urban myth and it bespeaks to the good Rev's state of mind.

why?...there is evidience a certain polish doctor may have gave it to one million africans in 1959 while conducting seceret polio vaccine research...googlevideo it.
    Wow...you mean if I google video something than it is true.

Junk like this, really speaks volumes about how far down the dumper we are letting the liberal education system **** us.

Greetings..

Black Jack II: While i admit that the education system could use a bit more balance in it's political leanings.. i have to look at Bill Clinton's administration and note the the US was in fine economic shape when he left.. Under the conservative leadership we are approaching 3 trillion$$ of National debt, significantly less credibility in world opinions, and a war that will drain our grandchildren's futures.. oh, and did i mention the looming depression.. Nope, McCain is way past his prime, and willing to continue the destructive policies of the failed Bush administration.. Hillary is the best of the worst..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

If you want to bring up all the old Limbaugh arguments (Whitewater, Foster...whatever) then be my guest.

The truth is that Kenneth Starr spent many months and millions of dollars investigating the Clintons. The turth is that no two people in the history of the world have been scrutinized like the Clintons. No stone was left unturned, no avenue of investigation was left unexplored. Yet Starr found nothing...and you can rest assured he would have said something had he found anything.

No, Hillary Clinton is a lot of things but to question her worth as a human being is just something that Liberals find disgusting. I think people such as Limbaugh, Coulter and Bush have dangerous ideas and opinions but to question their humanity? This is something they did in Germany in the 30s. Liberals are not in the business of saying one human is more valuable than another.

Obama...Hillary...Bush...McCain....

I feel for you guys.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

My friend had this funny prediction. Totally just joking around:

Mcain will become prez, Jeb Bush will be his vice, Mcain will die in office, then the 16 year Bush Dynasty will be on its way.

At which point I will forsake America and move.

All in humor, but scary in any case to ponder that...

Liberals are not in the business of saying one human is more valuable than another.
    Really......???

The sure seem to like their run on abortions-especially their partial-birth abortions. I think it is something like 38 million and counting now.

The current Liberal is all about control and the lack of personal responsibility, the movement went off the deep end in the 60's and its been downhill for most of America since then.

Wanting to take guns away from law-abiding citizens, the destruction of marriage and family, forcing kids in public schools to read such trash as "Heather Has Two Mommies" and "Gloria Goes To Gay Pride", government run education and healthcare, welfare systems without work, quotas over qualifications in the hiring process, forbiding students to say the pledge at school, rasing taxes and government spending, burdening us with massive government regulations, apologizing for America's success to other nations, promoting enviromental extermism and hate of the military.......that list can go on and on.

But back to the topic, to even think that Hilary with her connections to her husband, would be the best bet, scares the hell out of me and I don't scare easy.

What are you talking about. She is a disgrace as a human being. I never said she was "sub-human" or not a human being.

She has zero merit going for that office, she is a disgrace by the very nature of her own background. The Whitewater investigation and Vince Foster, Travegate and many other aspects related to herself and her douche-bag, criminal husband should be enough to showcase that statement.

What does that even mean....what old arguement from the right?

Oh, you mean the one that states that saying **** like that is bonafide retarded.

You cannot speak to the validity of it because their is no proof whatsoever that anything like this ever happened. It's a black urban myth and it bespeaks to the good Rev's state of mind.

Wow...you mean if I google video something than it is true.

Junk like this, really speaks volumes about how far down the dumper we are letting the liberal education system **** us.

yes, that's exactly what it means you ****ing idiot...it went before a royal court.