Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrack and Hillary

Greetings..

Barak vs. Hillary.. what are the issues between them.. abortion? what are their views? not neo-con rhetoric.. which, it seems, based on neo-con aversion to abortion is only provide bodies for war.. kind-of like, the neo-cons will choose when it's appropriate to sacrifice lives... (since you're so into this issue, Black Jack II)

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Barak vs. Hillary.. what are the issues between them.. abortion? what are their views? not neo-con rhetoric.. which, it seems, based on neo-con aversion to abortion is only provide bodies for war.. kind-of like, the neo-cons will choose when it's appropriate to sacrifice lives... (since you're so into this issue, Black Jack II)
    What are you talking about....

If you don't like the abortion question then tell BoulderDawg not to bring up such a absurd point that he refuses to answer.

As for sacrifice, neo-cons don't choose when people sacrifice their lives, for the record dem's voted for the War as well. Plus, it is a job people sign up for, it is not a draft, however you want to look at it, these patriots are doing their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    BoulderDawg,

You like ditching questions I see, it's a typical tactic it seems of yours.

The relevance as I have already asked twice now is because of your statement below. If this is true than why the support of 38 million abortions.
    This thread is about Hillary and Barack. As mentioned if you want to talk abortion start a thread. What's the problem?

As far as I've seen both democratic candidates want to get out of Iraq...yet the GOP wants to stay...To what ends? Why hasn't some of this 12 billion dollars a months we have been wasting in Iraq went to training their troops.

The truth being is if after five years they cannot be taught to defend their own counrty then they will never be able to do so. It's not the US's job to play bully protector for their puppet government.

By the way I thought the war in Iraq was going to pay for itself when all that Iqari oil started flowing......yet here we are five years later with the highest gas prices ever.

Ok, I see your going to refuse to answer the question. The question though having a good deal to do with Barrack or Hillary but is also part of your own elitist post about how liberals hold all life sacred....something I find as a bold faced lie.

The truth being is if after five years they cannot be taught to defend their own counrty then they will never be able to do so. It's not the US's job to play bully protector for their puppet government.
    From what we are hearing now, the Iraqi government has started to really come into their own, getting to the point where this may be possible.

As far as I've seen both democratic candidates want to get out of Iraq...yet the GOP wants to stay...To what ends?
    To make sure you don't see anything like 9/11 happen again. To bring the fight to the people who want to kill you and your whole family.

By the way I thought the war in Iraq was going to pay for itself when all that Iqari oil started flowing......yet here we are five years later with the highest gas prices ever.
    Hard to argue with that. I wish we would start taking their oil to make up for some of this cost, but if we did that, certain parties would say then this is what the war was all about, its a lose-lose situation in the minds of some.
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 03-21-2008 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GLW View Post
    Bad judgement...OK Tell me more.
    As the liberals are on GWB for supposedly believing bad intellegence data on Iraq, the point that Hillary is too stupid to see when her own husband is lying to her seems relevant to me.

Answer our questions please. As both Obama and Hillary are pro-abortion and anti-voucher it is relevant to the discussion on them.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

To make sure you don't see anything like 9/11 happen again.
    But that would make Obama's pastor happy!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Then you should pay more attention to your own comments you dumb f@ckin serf.

I called you on your ignorant, immature, statement about Aids being a man-made virius to kill blacks and you cr@ped yourself that anyone thinks different.

How many times were you held back in school?????

Now drag your inbred a$$ back in your log cabin and finish molesting that moose you started on early this morning.
    you said blacks are racist if they say whites made aids.

that is the stupidest herb ass statement I have read on this board. I bet you think it's racist that south african blacks are killing whites who are to stupid to leave stolen land.

I'm irish, if someone was to take my motherland peeps would be terrorizing they ass like a mf r...

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    nah i think giving natives fair treaties would make his pastor happy...he loves america he just can't stand white people and their ****y ways like yall "1bad blow job part douche."

you said blacks are racist if they say whites made aids.
    Wow, I am suprised you can read, as by example you can hardly get one sentance across.

Yes, in the context in which people present this statement, it is as racist and ignorant as all hell. Just because you are to stupid to understand it is not my fault.

Blame your parents.

I bet you think it's racist that south african blacks are killing whites who are to stupid to leave stolen land.
    Yes it is. Again, blame your parents.

For some reason I picture a skinny white guy, with a dorag on his head, grabbing his crotch and saying yoo-yoo-yoo mother****er with a fake gun pointed to the computer screen held sideways when you respond to these posts.

Oh, yes it would.

Greetings..

Liberals, like hillary voted for authorizing escalated actions, in increments, which COULD, include military action.. this vote was based on biased and altered intelligence, if they voted against the action AND the intelligence was good, they lose.. it was the only responsible vote based on the available data "furnished to them".. i suggest that Obama, IF he had been a Senator then, would have made the same call..
    the point that Hillary is too stupid to see when her own husband is lying to her seems relevant to me.
    Stupid like a fox, you see where she is now.. a big scene while Bill was in office would have been disasterous.. she is politically savvy..
    As both Obama and Hillary are pro-abortion
    They are pro-"Choice"..a big difference.. they allow someone to "choose", unlike the neo-cons.. Neo-cons, given the right to choose, would deny that same right to others..

Now, i don't have an issue with doing a job right, military actions included.. but, this dismal mess undermines the US credibility as a "superpower" beyond reason.. Me, US Army, 1969-1970.. my son, USMC, today, Camp TQ, Iraq.. i "get it".. but, "paint or get off the ladder".. this war is the "Mother" of all money laundering schemes, and.. it will economically put the US in a depression, recall the downfall of the USSR, too poor to arm their military.. we can only print so much money.. and, the more you print, the less it's worth..

Screw it, it's too late.. the $ will be like Yen, soon.. thanks to 8 years of GWB's narrowly focused "war'.. and the trillions that could have bought so much more good-will, and returns on the investment.. and, if the US doesn't get a grip on immigration and the seething mess in South America, it will only get worse..

There is no good news if you're not wealthy enough to buy some..

Be well..

this vote was based on biased and altered intelligence
    Nothing was altered, many countries around the world felt the same as we did when it came to the fact that Saddam could of had WMD's, maybe if he played ball and actually let our weapon inspectors do their job this could of turned out much different.

I love how your writting off America already, lol, we are a far cry from the USSR Bob.

provided things do not continue as they have for the past decade or so....

Greetings..

Humble apologies, Jack.. i haven't "written it off", but.. as a student of economics, i assure you there bleak times ahead.. and, no one including the media is willing to utter the truth of our economy, it is simply too frightening.. the wealthy are stalling while they figure out how to deal with the coming unrest.. i have made my plans, and funded them, too.. a quick class in survival and self-sufficiency would be helpful for most..

Be well..

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiBob View Post
    They are pro-"Choice"..a big difference.. they allow someone to "choose", unlike the neo-cons.. Neo-cons, given the right to choose, would deny that same right to others..
    They aren't "pro-choice" on school vouchers now are they?

Wow, I am suprised you can read, as by example you can hardly get one sentance across.
    No kidding.

Diego, are you a product of the Canadian education system?