Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Streetfighter - Legend of Chun Li

street fighter 2: the legend of chun li

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1DxKVLVOJ4&fmt=18

looks better then the street fighter 2 movie with van ****e.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Just saw the trailer looks chezzy!

chezzy?

If you meant cheesey, yea, I have a few thoughts on Kristen Kreuk and nachos....

New Street Fighter Anime Movie Announced

The official Japanese website for the Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li film has announced that Japanese theatrical screenings will be followed by a short new Street Fighter anime feature produced by Studio 4°C. The supplemental anime film will feature the fighting schoolgirl character Sakura Kasugano. The double bill premieres in Japanese theaters on the 28th.

Studio 4°C recently produced the anime footage included in console versions of the Street Fighter IV game, and the 65 minute long Street Fighter IV: Arutanaru Kizuna OVA included in limited edition copies of the Street Fighter IV game for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

this film just seems so bad bad bad....i never like to pre judge. but yea horrible. even the additions of robin shou and kane kosugi dont change my mind. ill wait till this thing goes to the 2 dollar movie theater over in new jersey before i watch it. and even still ill buy a ticket for another movie and sneek in.

We'll see...

...there were no screeners, which is always a bad sign. When promoters aren't confident in the film, they don't hold screeners in an effort to stave off the bad reviews until after the film opens.

Nevertheless, we have an 'official' review. STREET FIGHTER: Robin Shou at it a-GEN by Dr. Craig Reid just went live.

Hey Doug. I'll race you to the first review.
    NOT!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...there were no screeners, which is always a bad sign. When promoters aren't confident in the film, they don't hold screeners in an effort to stave off the bad reviews until after the film opens.

Nevertheless, we have an 'official' review. STREET FIGHTER: Robin Shou at it a-GEN by Dr. Craig Reid just went live.

Hey Doug. I'll race you to the first review.
    NOT!
    usually i lways race to get the first review of films gene. but you can have it.lol, a friend of mine actually thinks this film is going to do some box office. mainly because the so called film analyst have been dead wrong for the last year and a half or so. thy expected tyler perry's film madea goes to jail to open up at 12 mil and it blew them away by opening up at 41million. same thing for the friday the thriteenth movie the week before and there are numerous other cases. but here's the thing this movie hasn't a leg to stand on really, its predecessor was horrible, they once again ignored the fan favorites and the main **** characters of the game ryu and ken. i mean honestly how freaking hard is that to make into a bad ass modern day martial arts film. i mean even the premise that dr. reid put in his articles reeks of garbage.

I feel ya, doug...

Hollywood has been talking about the bumper month they've had with Feb. When the economy is down, the film industry offers some solace. Taken did really well. However, there's been no press on this that I've seen - no ad campaigns, no screeners, nothing. Craig couldn't even secure an interview through proper press channels and had to call in a favor with Robin, who is a personal friend. So we'll see.

Perhaps this will be a race to see who sees it last. No cheating now, doug. Review it here when you see it. I'll do likewise. If I see it...

Meanwhile, first review is up for grabs. Anyone?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Hollywood has been talking about the bumper month they've had with Feb. When the economy is down, the film industry offers some solace. Taken did really well. However, there's been no press on this that I've seen - no ad campaigns, no screeners, nothing. Craig couldn't even secure an interview through proper press channels and had to call in a favor with Robin, who is a personal friend. So we'll see.

Perhaps this will be a race to see who sees it last. No cheating now, doug. Review it here when you see it. I'll do likewise. If I see it...

Meanwhile, first review is up for grabs. Anyone?
    yeah take did a amazing considering it was leaked over a year ago. and to think they were going to send it straight to dvd because of the leak. now its almost done 100million.

I saw a clip. It looked like total drek.

Kristen Kreuk is a pretty girl but she moves like a bag of loosely connected sticks.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    I saw a clip. It looked like total drek.

Kristen Kreuk is a pretty girl but she moves like a bag of loosely connected sticks.
    She needs a good ****ing !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

How would that help the rigidity of her wire-fu?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

How would that help the rigidity of her wire-fu?
    It wouldn't hurt.
    Besides, a good anal pounding can loosen her up a bit !

Good use of the setup line. But I would have said "Nothing, but, so what, that doesn't change my statement."
    Simon McNeil

Good use of the setup line. But I would have said "Nothing, but, so what, that doesn't change my statement."
    Fine, lets agree that she needs a good pounding in as many orifices as can be pounded and that it will help her Wire fu.
    I would volunteer, but I'd break the poor thing.

My wife would not be cool with me offering my services.
    Simon McNeil