Thread: Perfect push AND pull

Perfect push AND pull

http://www.perfectpullup.com/?gclid=...FRLnxgodYBXb7w

http://store.perfectpushup.com/categ...cat=10&site=pl

Highly recommended for those you prefer body weight functional exercises or just like to mix things up.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I'd go with gymnastics rings or this http://www.lifelineusa.com/IW_Produc...=010.040?a=565

These are way more versatile...at least from the pictures. But good call on the suspension idea. I used to do dips with gymnastics rings when I worked at a gym and they were brutal and very, very awesome.
    A unique snowflake

Anything that causes you to use more stabilizers will always add something different to your workout.

seems awfully expensive.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    seems awfully expensive.
    True, of course with a little "know how" one can make their own...not that I am condoning such a thing.

true true. i like the idea of them ... i do admit that my elbows often ache a bit after chins or hanging leg raises. not sure if those would make a difference or not, but it would be worth a try if i didnt have to spend a hundred bucks to find out.
    where's my beer?

Canvas shipping straps cut down and looped threw iron hooks = $7.00 perfect pull-up.

Perfect pushup . . . I tried to make one, but couldn't wrap my brain around the mechanism with redneck-parts.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    get some of those lazy susan table/spice rack spinnner things and gorilla glue some large D handles to them.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Anything that causes you to use more stabilizers will always add something different to your workout.
    True. This is a cheap alternative for challenging pushups: elevate the feet and push up while gripping a ball.

jd
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Perfect pushup is actually pretty good. I own a set.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I've always been slightly concerned about the "Navy Seal inspired workout chart." What does that mean exactly? Did Mr. Popiel have a wet dream about the Seals, then wake up and make this chart? Eww!