Thread: Qi Gong For Improving Hearing?

Motion Guest

Qi Gong For Improving Hearing?

Does anyone know of any Qi Gong videos or books that have exercises that can be beneficial for improving hearing?

Wongsifu Guest
    chi kung actually doesnt work tis way , once you practise chi kung you achieve good flow of chi and control of chi , then you direct it to the problematica part.

what i could say is buy a book on chi kung something like the art of chi kung by wong kiew kit, its a good book for begginers read it and practise 2 or 3 of the basic exercises like lifting the sky and embracign the tree , when you can feel you chi flowing well and you have heat , or the feeling of chi in your hands , htis should take about 6 months or so .
    Then place your hands for abotu 15 minutes a day around your ears and imagine the cih flowing into the ear and clearing it out , if you can direct the chi , then direct the chi into the ear nd feel it clearing out the ear.

If you can already feel chi just skip to the last step, Like i said cup your hands around the ear and flow energy into it , breaking up the negative energy flwo in white light and break up the blackness....

Also invest in a pair of hopi ear candles or shamanic ear candles they blaance the energy of the ear / clear out impurities , so it is really what you need.

take care

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
    They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Motion Guest
    I saw a video on 8 section Brocade. I was wondering if that would be just as helpful as that
    book you recommended? I'd kinda like to have a video instead of a book.

Wongsifu Guest
    well yeah 8 section brocade is good , it would help improve hearing by simulating flow of chi about the body first , but at the end of the day you would have to put your hands over your ears and direct chi to help them,

go to www.shaolin.org the guy is really helpful adnd wiill help solve querie sby reading his q&a statements...

Also try and get those ear cabdle you should be able to get them for about 4 dollars for a pair so they wont break the bank.

in general btw videos cost usually 2 times more than books and have 1/10th of the info in them...

If you do nothing else just do the ear cupping i told oyu about

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
    They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo