Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Zombies!

Ftw!

Chinese jiang shi (僵尸) are often translated as either zombies or vampires.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Gene ftw!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    there is no chinese zombie. our blood does not have evil taint like you. we have wisdom like falcon, grace of the elephant, strength of the wombat.

wombat.......combat.
    Hey! I know that's not true! I've seen Chinese zombie movies! One even had Sammo Hung in it, you remember her don't you........ your mother?

So, your mother is a zombie killer! Just who are you trying to cover for? Are you part of the cover up?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Hey! I know that's not true! I've seen Chinese zombie movies! One even had Sammo Hung in it, you remember her don't you........ your mother?

So, your mother is a zombie killer! Just who are you trying to cover for? Are you part of the cover up?
    chinese zombies is caused by evil necromancer funded by CIA.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

FTW! Day 2!

The Walking Dead Calendar 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    chinese zombies is caused by evil necromancer funded by CIA.
    Why do we bother?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

There is a local theater that plays the newest walking dead episode on sunday at 7:30 pm for free for all to see. Now that is zombie dedication.

i dont know why americans are so scare of zombie. chocolate people so much scarier.

Last edited by bawang; 11-28-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

And white people can't be scary like that?

Shot over a TV show

Only a zombie would do that.
    Man shoots girlfriend after argument over 'Walking Dead': Cops
    Jared Gurman, 26, of Williston Park. (NCPD)

A Williston Park man who shot his girlfriend in the back with a rifle after a heated argument over the television show "The Walking Dead" told police he was annoyed that she came to his apartment to smooth things over.

In a statement to police, Jared M. Gurman, 26, said he told his girlfriend, Jessica Gelderman, 27, also of Williston Park, to leave.

"Jess walked into the room and I fired the gun once and hit her," Gurman said. "She said, 'Oh my God. What did you do?'"

A single round from a .22-caliber semi-automatic rifle pierced Gelderman's lung and diaphragm and shattered her ribs, said Nassau Det. Lt. Raymond Cote, commander of the Third Squad.

Police said Gurman drove his girlfriend to Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, where he was arrested. As of late yesterday, police said Gelderman was in stable condition with the bullet still in her body.

At Gurman's arraignment yesterday in First District Court in Hempstead, his attorney, Edward L. Lieberman of Garden City, entered a not guilty plea on behalf of his client, but outside court he acknowledged that Gurman unintentionally shot his girlfriend.

"The rifle went off accidentally," Lieberman said.

Gurman, of 516 Marcellus Rd., was arraigned on one count of second-degree attempted murder. Nassau District Court Judge Valerie Alexander ordered him jailed without bail.

Gurman and Gelderman, who had been dating for three and half years, went out Sunday night when they began arguing about the show, an AMC thriller featuring zombies in a post-apocalyptic world, Cote said.

"I just know that he felt very adamant that there could be some type of military mishap that would result in some sort of virus or something being released that could cause terrible things to happen," Cote said.

Gelderman, Cote said, thought her boyfriend's belief was absurd.

"She felt that it was ridiculous," Cote said.

The argument escalated, police said, and Gelderman decided not to spend the night at Gurman's apartment and instead went to her parents' home.

Later, the two continued arguing by exchanging text messages, Cote said.

Gelderman became concerned because Gurman had gotten so agitated, police said, and went to his apartment in an attempt to calm him down.

When Gelderman showed up, Gurman said he was sitting on the stairs holding his rifle.

"She tried to defuse the situation and calm him down and told him, 'Let's just go to bed,'" Cote said.

Gurman pointed the rifle and fired one round into the middle of Gelderman's back as she walked up the stairs, said police.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Slightly OT...

R.I.P.D. - Official Trailer

Men in Black meets Ghostbusters? James Hong caught my eye.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

That's sweet.

As a general rule, I don't promote Kickstarter indie flicks

...we'd get overwhelmed if we did. But this was too KFM forum to pass up...

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

ttt 4 2015!

This is just downright funny. Totally traumatic for the Hello Kitty set, but hilariously so when you ponder it.

Zombies are invading Sanrio’s Puroland for one night
    Anime News Network 3 days ago

Obaken, a Japanese company known for its terrifying haunted house puzzles and overnight “zombie camps,” will be invading Sanrio‘s Puroland theme park with a horde of hungry zombies. Your mission is simply to survive.

The event will take place on May 6 beginning at 7PM JST. Those interested in dodging zombies inside a death-smeared Sanrio wonderland can purchase tickets in advance for 3,800 yen (about US$31) beginning March 13, or on the day of the event for 4,300 yen (about US$35). Only 1,000 tickets will be available, so Obaken recommends registering in advance.

The event will be divided into six missions. Those who collect all of the completion stamps without becoming a zombie will receive a special gift.

[Via Hachima Kikou]

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips