well, at a tournament, Fu Hang Ng and i were talking. he noticed i have "hung sing choy lee fut" in chinese tattooed on my forearm.

he took his two fingers and covered up my hung sing and said that all he saw was CLF.

but, i have always felt that was because he believes we all come from Chan Heung.

we can all only be called CLF with no animosity when all 3 lineages blend into one.

eddie, satori is correct that he has the right to believe what he believes. he's smart, he said something to the effect........this is what i was told, so i'll believe that. he doesn't have to believe any of us at all.
but, i agree with you eddie......buk sing has in one way attempted to completely separate themselves with hung sing......and thats ok.

but, this really gets me wondering though. elder lun chee still called what he learned "fut Gar Zheng Zhong" said it later was called CLF..........while chan heung was calling his gung fu choy lee fut, we weren't.

yeah, clf is definately going thru the changes........even so far to have CLF style wu shu.