Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is James Lacey 18 Daoist Palms Reputable ?

Is James Lacey 18 Daoist Palms Reputable ?

i noticed a site about iron pam by a guy named james lacey. could any one tell me if he is for real as well as his system 18 daoists palms ?

I would beware...

RE Lacy

I've looked at some of Lacy's clips and viewed a couple of videos as well. His stuff is dreadful. Whatever you do DO NOT purchase any of the "18 Daoist White Eyebrow". It's beyond bad. As a Pak Mei student it really put's me off when I see crap like that being passed off as Pak Mei (White Eyebrow). On the first page of his site it says:

"This 18 Daoist Palms' White Eyebrow has nothing to do with other systems of White Eyebrow. "

This statement says it all and he knows it is only the name he's ripping off.

"The fifteen training forms my former teacher and Vince helped film at my house will be forthcoming. When complete there will be about 26 of these rare 18 Daoist Palms' White Eyebrow Forms."

He's referring to Vince Peppers. I hadn't seen any of Peppers 'White Eyebrow' until recently when I saw a clip posted on Putfile. It was so bad it was beond description.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! Just so you know, I'm not a Bak Fu Pai, anti-Lacy zealot from the Doo Wai clan and have no association with any of them. I just really dislike scam artists that try to rip people off.

Beware of Lacy.

On the frontpage of his

This might be a question for hsk...

Is this James lacey of any relation to the laceys who do CLF???

I might have confused them...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

James Patrick Lacy is no relation to the Lacey Clan who teach Buk Sing Choy Lei Faht.

Lacy is an ex-con who knows nothing.

leave it at that.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    James Patrick Lacy is no relation to the Lacey Clan who teach Buk Sing Choy Lei Faht.

Lacy is an ex-con who knows nothing.

leave it at that.
    DD,

How do you REALLY feel???
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

I saw a video of Lacy on his website of him doing his precious coconut break.

He first taped this coconut to a tree. He wacked it really hard with his elbow and the coconut fell and rolled under his car. He went down under the car and got it, and stuck it up on the tree again. Once again he wacked it with his elbow, and ripped all the skin off and was bleeding! So he switched arms. After striking it a couple times with his left elbow the coconut broke and he looked so proud of himself most likely thinking, "I am soooo powerful"!

Find that clip if you can because its... Im at a loss for a discriptive word.

Keilun
    Hung Sing Koon of Japan
    www.koushoukan.jp

Those Coconuts are **** hard to break too!

Quote Originally Posted by keilun
    I saw a video of Lacy on his website of him doing his precious coconut break.

He first taped this coconut to a tree. He wacked it really hard with his elbow and the coconut fell and rolled under his car. He went down under the car and got it, and stuck it up on the tree again. Once again he wacked it with his elbow, and ripped all the skin off and was bleeding! So he switched arms. After striking it a couple times with his left elbow the coconut broke and he looked so proud of himself most likely thinking, "I am soooo powerful"!

Find that clip if you can because its... Im at a loss for a discriptive word.

Keilun
    how about totally odiferous excrementally lame?

if you look on the videos reloaded page (about p19) I posted a demo of the 'hands of a thousand bells' by the british columbia representative of the style.

just excuse the enthusiasm - when I first saw it I thought it was impressive. Then I realised it was bollacks. I learn't to put out a candel in less than half an hour, from double the distance, barearmed, and a lot less movement.

so yea

waste of time if you ask me

craig

Fan Woo,

Stick to your own training as ANYTHING lacy touches rots and falls off. He is one of many laughing stocks in the MA community.

...so what about ... is it Brian Gray ? I think that's another "prominent" iron palm type guy isn't it ?

Howdy

I saw the videos of Lacey ....Who knows... every morning I smasch ananas (pineable with my fist)I feel better all my devil chi go on it ....but i dont eat it ....I saw the videos of Doo Wai who know thats seem to be pak mei....the forms....
    buyt....

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    oh God, it hurt my eyes. The Nar Jar, and Monkey form were priceless.
    It truly saddens me to think that people are viewing these and then actually going out and buying the tapes afterwards. These poor, lost souls. Somebody help them.

of course not me.
    Somebody else.
    I don't want these people anywhere near me.
    There's a limit to my compassion.

Sometimes all it takes is good marketing...but I think maybe he has some subliminal advertising or something...how else would he get people to buy that?

If I knew someone that owned it, I wouldnt even pay $1 to make a duplicate....

I would however pay $10 to get some gasoline and set it on fire!
    ------
    Jason