Actually like meditation, a tool, we also have the hubble telescope and several others, which are tools, and with those we can see the stars during day and night. Just because our senses are not acute enough to pick things up do not mean they are not there, for instance dogs can smell and hear things that we can't smell or hear at all.

I am not trying to form an argument, my point is actually in support in a way of what you are saying. My point is that we found that in many cases our senses do not allow us to see what is actually happening in terms of knowledge and understanding.

Another example might be that a chameleon when it walks, does not actually lift its feet from the ground but rather its feet stick to each spot it steps and then peel off the ground when it lifts its foot. This is the reason that they can run at extremely high speeds up trees, or glass surfaces without falling. We only know this due to being able to use magnification to zoom in on their feet during movement.

So... our tools can often magnify what our senses cannot see immediately, much like meditation which often makes the truth more clear or visible, even when at some points in our life the truth seemed so distant.

- Nexus