Thread: OT: cooking: my bro

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

OT: cooking: my bro

for realz. my brother featured in a news article...complete w/ vid so all prerequisites for validity here are met.

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/video....3-25-0179.html

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/video.html
    Last edited by Oso; 03-26-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: added link
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Oso, so did you learn from him or did he learn from you? Your pretty darn good in the kitchen yourself bro.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

WTF is this?
    I see no pictures in that article of roasting your brother over a spit...
    What gives man?
    You get us all geared up for cannibalism with that title and then don't deliver.
    It's like a female thread without a sanjuro_ronin pic....
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

yu, i guess he learned a little from me in the beginning as I'm 6 years older but he's been at it professionally for a while now. I still like to challenge him to cook off's when he visits and call him when I come up with something new. I've always said I liked cooking to much to work at it though.

lol at PC. naw, it'd be a big spit though...like they say, never trust a skinny chef.

i'm pretty proud he's getting some recognition of sorts. he's too much like me in that he challenges authority too much so he's not risen to the top rank in any kitchen yet.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    WTF is this?
    I see no pictures in that article of roasting your brother over a spit...
    What gives man?
    i agree. i came with alveno and tissues. or rather i didn't.
    where's my beer?

sheesh...did you guy's all miss the second colon?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    i agree. i came with alveno and tissues. or rather i didn't.
    There now lil fella, can you just tide yourself over with a lil "2 girls and 1 cup" until we find some good baby bear eatin?
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    There now lil fella, can you just tide yourself over with a lil "2 girls and 1 cup" until we find some good baby bear eatin?
    bears eating babies is one thing, but 2girls1cup is ****ing disgusting.
    where's my beer?

cjurakpt Guest
    ok, so, I just made eggs tonight pretty much using your brother's approach; let's just say that the only thing you heard out of my wife, who can be pretty tough to please food-wise, was the sound of her fork scrapping against an empty plate - so many thanks to him from us all!

sweet, I'll pass it on.