Thread: Dental Surgery

Dental Surgery

So...I got these two gaping holes in my mouth and I want em closed so I can go back to training....well rolling anyways I can still do forms.

Anything that you know of that could help speed the process? Or at least help kill the pain if I take a stray elbow to the face or something? I'm almost out of vicodin and the stingy *** military docs won't prescribe me more. I don't really like taking them anyways cuz they make my stomach tight.

I work with a guy who is paralyzed on one side of his body because of dental surgery. One of his healing oral wounds was disrupted and a clot was released into his bloodstream. Being so close in proximity to the circulatory path of the brain, the clot made its way into the brain and clogged one of the arteries. He is now confined to a wheelchair.

Let your wounds heal, warrior. 'He that fight and run away, lives to fight another day...'

Personally, I'd take Yunnan Paiyao powder internally or at least large doses of a good quality fish oil to reduce inflammation and keep the platelets slippery so they don't clog in ya noggin'!

cheers,

herb ox

Quote Originally Posted by herb ox View Post
    I work with a guy who is paralyzed on one side of his body because of dental surgery. One of his healing oral wounds was disrupted and a clot was released into his bloodstream. Being so close in proximity to the circulatory path of the brain, the clot made its way into the brain and clogged one of the arteries. He is now confined to a wheelchair.

Let your wounds heal, warrior. 'He that fight and run away, lives to fight another day...'

Personally, I'd take Yunnan Paiyao powder internally or at least large doses of a good quality fish oil to reduce inflammation and keep the platelets slippery so they don't clog in ya noggin'!

cheers,

herb ox
    Thanks herb...man I just threw out a couple of vials of Yunnan Paiyao a month ago cuz they started growing....stuff....

I think there's an Asian market on the other side of town I might need to go check out.