Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, I Fired a CEO Today.

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post

it doesn't matter where someone works. only that they do a good job at whatever it is that they are doing.

what this world is lacking is people who take pride in doing good work.
    Oso takes the correct into the back room and gives it the lashing it's daddy should have as a boy. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    assisting with cancer treatment/recovery for my grandfather.

Does GunnedDownAtrocity know you have a helpless Grandparent? You should of seen what he did to my Grandmother who's been dead for 9 years. Grandpa is still furious.....

P.S. He want's his dog back

So . . .

Got a part-time job at Office Depot. Stock boy. With a business degree. Woo.

Lasted four weeks, got a job offer from a Select Comfort. Going to pay me three and a half times what I was making at the 'Shack.

So, moving to a new town, making huge money, with a huge apartment near the river.

Thanks, RadioShack, for being a douche. You made me a bundle.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Where you moving to?
    Anywhere interesting?
    'grats on the new job
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Shreveport, La. Not a huge metropolitan area, but much, much bigger than my current digs.

And gracias.

It's pure sales. I'm looking forward to it.

Shreveport, La. Not a huge metropolitan area, but much, much bigger than my current digs.
    If you're ever in Texas, hit me up.
    I know Shreveport's a little ****her north than say, New Orleans, but I frequently visit my parents in Houston who are only a couple hours from the border.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

vash ... congrats bud. everything in life seems to have a way of moving up if you keep your eyes peeled and allow it.

egg fu young ... i've told you this before. your grandfather promised me a pair of your grandmothers dentures for the dog, and has never made good on the deal. now if you'll excuse me im out of peanut butter.
    where's my beer?

cjurakpt Guest

And gracias.

It's pure sales. I'm looking forward to it.
    is this where we go to get our KFMF discount?

That's me. KFM discount is 30% . . . but . . . I charge a 47% personal gratuity for it's use.

So, you know, everyone gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    If you're ever in Texas, hit me up.
    I know Shreveport's a little ****her north than say, New Orleans, but I frequently visit my parents in Houston who are only a couple hours from the border.
    I'll do it. I know I have to go to Dallas, maybe houston, for an employee meeting eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    vash ... congrats bud. everything in life seems to have a way of moving up if you keep your eyes peeled and allow it.
    Indeed. Good thing I didn't start looking for a career in stocking.

I'll do it. I know I have to go to Dallas, maybe houston, for an employee meeting eventually.
    If you go to dallas, get xcalkid to take you to bonedaddy's, though I don't think it'll take too much convincing.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    congrat's man...so, you're like selling beds to old people????

or do you get to lie back on one and pat the bed next to you and invite the milf to try it out????

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    or do you get to lie back on one and pat the bed next to you and invite the milf to try it out????

. . . I would, but that's a habit I'm trying to break. Had one too many husbands standing Hulk-like over the bed I failed to hide all the way under, asking me that immortal question; "are you ready to die, mother****er?"

But yeah, it's on. primary clientelle is women 30-45, high income.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    there could be worse things....

I'm working on some due dilgence in exploring a potential business to open and operate: a service company dedicated to the spa and salon industry. I got a call at my current job (hot tubs and pools) to take a look at a pedicure chair and it turns out that mostly these places try to get plumbers and electricians to work on their equipment and most of the time they are declined service. So, I'm making some contacts and talking to the bigger spa owners here. I don't know about elsewhere, but here in AVL there is a spa about every other block of one sort or another. we'll see.

oh, and the owners/managers tend to be rather attractive women in thier mid to late 30's.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"