I have something very special that I'm looking to sell.

It's the domain www.WudangQuan.Com (and the content, if it's wanted).

I am considering a sale, mainly because I haven't had time to do what I want with this domain.

Right now I'm living in China and very busy with my own MA training and some personal projects.

Also, I plan to focus most of my development work around another domain I own, which is Combative.Org . . .

I will run an auction for WudangQuan.com over at the blog at wudangquan.com/blog . . .

If you would like to bid, just leave a comment with your bid (and use the correct email).

I will let the auction run for no more than 2 weeks, and will accept payment via paypal.

This is a great domain for anyone working in CMA or IMA, it already has some authority, already has some rank for keywords and traffic, and there's content available to build from already if you want it.

I do have a reserve price in mind, and if that's not met at the end of the auction, I'll probably hold on to this.

For anyone doing stuff around Tai Chi, Qigong, Bagua, Xingyi, Taoism, or whatever - this is a brandable, one word domain that you can't afford NOT to get.

backlinks: 793 via Yahoo Site Explorer
Pagerank: www.wudangquan.com PR2
www.wudangquan.com/blog PR3
# of pages indexed in Google: 337

Please no replies except in the comments of the blog. Thanks