Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Co-Inhabitation-Cool Pic

Co-Inhabitation-Cool Pic

I thought some may find this cool.

Is this evidence of of dinosaurs and co-inhabitation with man in the far off past...maybe a few that somehow survived the ice age and fell off at a later date....or maybe the collective ancestor memory of these creatures put into stone...or maybe just a really good artist.

http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/print/3626

Could very likely be that there are or were smallish remnant of saurians around right up to and following the ice age end...which we are still in the middle of apparently.

anyway, I am surprised that article didn't mention anything about Ica or the Ica stones. I mean, there are a lot of representations of saurians in ancient art. A surprising amount.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

there is actually a second page that goes into detail about the ica stones. at the end of the article it says "to be continued". click... and magically a new page emerges.
    Ron Paul '08

http://myspace.com/ronpaul2008

Hope for America!

This means man is alot older than we thought, OR dinos didn't all die suddenly 65 million years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    This means man is alot older than we thought, OR dinos didn't all die suddenly 65 million years ago.
    Of course they didn't all die. Their decedents still exist, even as tasty nuggets in Happy Meals.

I'm sure the Jesus nuts will try to use these as proof the world is only 6,000 years old, though.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 04-10-2008 at 08:08 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    I thought some may find this cool.

Is this evidence of of dinosaurs and co-inhabitation with man in the far off past...maybe a few that somehow survived the ice age and fell off at a later date....or maybe the collective ancestor memory of these creatures put into stone...or maybe just a really good artist.

http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/print/3626
    pretty cool

Look at the source.

http://www.apologeticspress.org/

A nutty X-tian web magazine aimed at nutty x-tian fundamentalists.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

yes, well I'm pretty sure they didn't manufacture the artifacts and Im sure they will find some sort of agenda in them, but nevertheless, there they are. Pretty neat.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

yes, well I'm pretty sure they didn't manufacture the artifacts and Im sure they will find some sort of agenda in them, but nevertheless, there they are. Pretty neat.
    http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/3656

the science of "dating" is not that old. apparently, as it is constantly being changed and disputed, its not that accurate either.

that old term from grade school comes reeling back to the forefront of my mind on this one:

"estimated and or educated guesses."
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

although those Cambodian ruinous carvings are **** awesome.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

The temple carving could also be a prank from restoration people like the spaceman on the medieval church that was put here by a restoration crew. It is possible.

see:
    medeival spaceman! lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    the science of "dating" is not that old. apparently
    Check with RD on that, he's the resident "dating" expert.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    those ****ers are scary.

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

isnt it possible that dinosaur remains werent as heavily buried during the ice age as they are today ?

surely a couple of thousand years backward and there would be a whole lot of fossils would be much more apparent just because nature hasnt covered them up to the extent they are today

i'm sure cavemen may have come to the same conclusions regarding dinosaurs as we have

or thought they were magical creatures from long past and worshipped them as such
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.