Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on TCMA in MMA

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    How about I do ignore him and if he continues to try and bait people, he gets banned?

I mean, he has done this for 5 friggin years now. He has his own forum to cry and issue e-challenges on. But yet he comes here. I wonder why. When is enough enough?

I have tried to ignore him before. If I do, he simply posts repeadedly in EVERY thread I'm currently posting on trying to mess with me. So I end up responding so he will shut up, as is the case now.

Again, look at what I was posting and what he was posting before he started it up. He really only posts here like once every few weeks with anything on-topic. The rest is threats, excuses, and more e-challenges. Even my detractors admit I contribute when he is not around.
    That may be true, but we can say the same thing about him. Your bickering is a constant baiting-retaliation on both sides, and your retaliations are nothing more than attempts to bait him into retaliation for his original baiting. It's a self-perpetuating *****fest, and I'm not going to pardon you even though we sometimes have good arguments.

There is a point where none of us can determine exactly who is the crap and who is the fly.

Wait, can we spin this into a weekly reality T.V. show?

If it happens I want royalties for tossing it out there....

call the show

E-Challenge
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    The #1 bannable offense should be telling the moderators what threads to close and who to ban!

...what a minute!...
    The issue here is, this spills over into every thread, and the only way to prevent it is by banninating the whole lot of 'em. If Abel gets banned, he'll come back in some form or another as the next John Takeshi.

I'm asking you guys to either:

1) Take your posts to Bullshido where this kind of what-came-first-the-monkey-or-the-ear-grind BS bickering is honored.

2) Keep posting here and put Sifu Abel on IGNORE, or exercise one of those "lame" kung fu virtues--RESTRAINT.

3) Get banned.

4) Get lost.

Well SifuExcuses won't take it to Bullshido. He knows he will be called to the carpet over there. Notice how he never makes these 'meet me at my gym' or 'ill be there sometime' or 'im coming in Oct' at Bullshido, he does those here.

I cannot put him ignore. I need to be able to see if again threatens to do underhanded, cowardly acts like informing APD that I'm a drug dealer, or Fox saying he will show at my home or work.

Again, I will not respond if there is a promise that he will be banned for stirring the pot once again. Like I said earlier, a bully often takes silence as a sign of fear. We all know he is a punk and a bully. Silence could well embolden him to actually do something like his drug dealer threat or Fox's threats to show at my home or work.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    If Abel gets banned, he'll come back in some form or another as the next John Takeshi.
    Seems like everyone knows he is the root of all the drama here, but banning him has somehow never been done in 5 years.

Fuuny thing is, he actually accuses me of having alias accounts here.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Well SifuExcuses won't take it to Bullshido. He knows he will be called to the carpet over there. Notice how he never makes these 'meet me at my gym' or 'ill be there sometime' or 'im coming in Oct' at Bullshido, he does those here.

I cannot put him ignore. I need to be able to see if again threatens to do underhanded, cowardly acts like informing APD that I'm a drug dealer, or Fox saying he will show at my home or work.

Again, I will not respond if there is a promise that he will be banned for stirring the pot once again. Like I said earlier, a bully often takes silence as a sign of fear. We all know he is a punk and a bully. Silence could well embolden him to actually do something like his drug dealer threat or Fox's threats to show at my home or work.
    It's okay. I work part-time in law enforcement, and I get calls from crazy people all the time. Sooner or later, we send OPS guys out to tell them to quit calling or we'll have them arrested for false alarms...that is if it's not a homeless dude on crack or a bipolar schizo calling from a payphone. They give up sooner or later, and we don't take those calls seriously anyways unless they have solid information such as time, place, the drug, names, etc.

You're not Batman, and he's not the Joker.

To quote Mr. Freeze: Chill out.

Seems like everyone knows he is the root of all the drama here, but banning him has somehow never been done in 5 years.

Fuuny thing is, he actually accuses me of having alias accounts here.
    He's not the root of the drama. You're the root, as well. You and Anthony, and you must realize this in order to beat the level 5 troll and move on to the next stage to fight the cyborg Chong Li in the Interstellar Kumite.

I say: ban you, ban Anthony, ban Abel. Or, leave well enough alone and act like adults.

Or, I'll fight you all. Then we'll see the "Do" in action.

Shao-lin Do or Shao-lin Do not, there is no try.
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 04-23-2008 at 05:32 PM.

I'm done with this matter for now. If there's another flare-up, well see who's throwing water on the grease fire and see if we can't get the mods to do something.

But I do think MMA works, so what's our beef? You want to fight over the fact that I think your fight with the monkey man was representative of amateurish, wannabe UFC internet warriors and not sanctioned Full Contact MMA? Okay, but I think we're tapping the proper medium of choice right now, aren't we?
    Sure why not. My fight with Rudy was for less.

I just want another highlight reel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    Sure why not. My fight with Rudy was for less.

I just want another highlight reel.
    Let me know when you're in Atlanta, home of the Human Highlight Reel.
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 04-23-2008 at 07:42 PM.

The issue here is, this spills over into every thread, and the only way to prevent it is by banninating the whole lot of 'em. .

You should be banned for that post.

D'oh! I did it again!

TCMA has not kept up and is unwilling to do so unless there are cross training in systems like Beijing BJJ to show the ropes and perhaps add realistic tapouts to TCMA in MMA!
    If TCMA was as 'powerful' as BJJ, we would have had the following:
    1. One touch knockout
    2. Application of qinna where the opponent would be immobilized with 10 seconds of a match
    3. Application of shuaijiao
    4. Application of any TCMA throwing or kicking art.

With all the talk, I have never seen a TCMA exponent really show his metal against other systems. Like I said, they do exist in secret but I have never seen them so it is my fault!

Presently the only true deal is Cung Le and the Tim Cartmell crew who usually go up against others styles (usually BJJ or Judo).

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    The #1 bannable offense should be telling the moderators what threads to close and who to ban!

...what a minute!...
    I don't know haow funny that really is, I am dringking tequlia right now and right now that was funny
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

wookie you have two accounts on here too don't you?
    1.ANyway, you shouldn't have talked crap to Anthony about his fight without stepping up yourself. I think that should be a rule.
    2. I think that there should be a thread where 1bad65, fox, and Sifuable could hash it out and leave the other threads alone. It could challenge the Talk to the got chi girls thread in length.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

But Fox teaches 3 year olds!
    Really , didn't I say my youngest stund was almost 5. I do not not train him, I have a partner that does that.

Anthony, where did you get your info on my fighting ability?