Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on TCMA in MMA

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I thought you were planning on suing Bullshido for harassment? Yet here you are stirring the pot again.

So, do you have a date and time you are coming to fight me?

So, do you have a date and time you are coming to fight Taylor?

So, do you have a date and time you are coming to fight Anthony?

Since you've been e-challenging everyone to come to your gym for 5 years, where is your gym, tough guy?

Haven't you learned anything? Considering you almost lost your ear to the dreaded Ear Grind, I thought you might be a little more careful.

Have you asked Gene if me and Taylor have the same IP yet? Considering that is a bannable offense, I'm sure you asked him.
    You are confusing your personas again. Like you couldn't post from work and home.

You doth protest too much. Lets see a picture with you and taylor.

Anthony will be in Oct when I return to Florida.

Yours will be when I get a better excuse to spend 2k on flying and staying out in Austin than just beating your carcass into dust. there is a rather large Movie industry there. So it may be sooner than later.

Taylor has none of your pussified hangups, or maybe does. He can travel. Or so was his deal when "meeting" me in Florida. Like he couldn't show up to the gym anthony and I were going at.

I LAUGH at you. You're the quintessential pipsqueak. Unbalanced and emboldened by someone else's work.

My gym, which one?
    Nor cal.
    Sung's Kung Fu in San Mateo california? I waited in that one for 4 years.
    So cal.
    Shamel park in Riverside. I waited there for 2.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 04-21-2008 at 01:31 PM.

What about Boyd and Osiris? They want to fight well before October, but they need the name of the gym where you told them the fight is supposed to happen.

Shamel park is not a gym.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Put your money where your mouth is.

$1000 says I'm not Taylor. And if you win, I'll throw in 3 round trip, 1st Class tickets to Austin. One for you and 2 for your corner.

Care to put up?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SifuExcuses View Post
    Anthony will be in Oct when I return to Florida.
    Are you sure you want to do that?

I remember how the last one turned out for you:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XrsxIPJBqfE

You better learn your lesson quick, or you're going to run out of ears!

Shamel park is not a gym.
    It's where I teach/taught for some time. Its not my problem that a yellow streak a mile long runs down and out of their spines.

Put your money where your mouth is.

$1000 says I'm not Taylor. And if you win, I'll throw in 3 round trip, 1st Class tickets to Austin. One for you and 2 for your corner.

Care to put up?
    A picture would do.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    A picture would do.
    Just like Anthony said, this time ya gotta put up the money.

You made the accusation, now put your money where your mouth is.

It's where I teach/taught for some time. Its not my problem that a yellow streak a mile long runs down and out of their spines.
    You told Boyd and Osiris to fight you at your GYM. They accepted.

Where is that GYM?

Just like Anthony said, this time ya gotta put up the money.

You made the accusation, now put your money where your mouth is.
    Ok Ill bet you 25. 000 that you are the same person.

You told Boyd and Osiris to fight you at your GYM. They accepted.

Where is that GYM?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yellow..................

oops he logged off. bet you all "zaptruder" will appear now.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 04-21-2008 at 05:28 PM.

Nope, its for $1000.

What's the matter? You scared? If you are so certain, you should want the bet to go even higher. Including the tickets I offered, you already stand to win at least $2500.

So they are scared of you because you won't tell them where the gym is you challenged them to come to????

How is your lawsuit going?

No they/you are cowards for not meeting me where I want. Instead they want the safety of a gym where they won't be seriously hurt.

Nope, its for $1000.

What's the matter? You scared? If you are so certain, you should want the bet to go even higher. Including the tickets I offered, you already stand to win at least $2500.
    Ok its a bet, send me your money.

No they/you are cowards for not meeting me where I want. Instead they want the safety of a gym where they won't be seriously hurt.
    Ha Ha Ha!!! Had there been no ref last time your ear would really be messed up!!!

But you used the word GYM. So put up. Or do you just e-challenge knowing you won't have to put up?

Ok its a bet, send me your money.
    So, are you ducking the bet?

If we do it, the money will be put in escrow by a lawyer. Put up or shut up.

Or you could just ask Gene for free and look like more of an idiot than you do now.