Thread: Another shoes thread

Another shoes thread

So I came across an ad for Vibram Five Fingers the other day and thought they might make a decent lifting and MA training shoe. My old lifting shoes are all cracked and long past their use-by date. Anyone tried the 5 fingers'?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    linkage?????

geez, had to do the work for you

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/pro...ducts_flow.cfm

looks like some ninja **** to me. I'd have to put them on to tell.

I pretty much live in flip flops and kick them off at a moments notice just to relax or beat down the most recent upstart ninja clan so I'm not sure they'd do anything for me.
    Last edited by Oso; 04-10-2008 at 05:44 PM.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I train MA in bare feet too (mostly inside). These would be more for lifting. I rarely lift in bare feet, but it's certainly "interesting". I'd also use these for mixed MA/general fitness training outside on surfaces where bare feet aren't such a good idea.

They're weird for sure, but interesting shoes. I like the concept. I was hoping someone had tried them.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo