Thread: Shaolin staff Bear

that is seriously one of the cvutest things ive ever seen

i actually feel fuzzy !!!!

FUZZY!! AND WARM!!!

first time in 5 years

there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

ttt for wushu bear!

Shaolin staff Bear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poEwkIPKn3w

I'm telling you reincarnation is real.

I looks like he's trying to spin it around his neck.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    sweet...now, a 22 of Tasgall to someone that can name the type of bear w/o consulting any sort of reference....
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

cjurakpt Guest
    ursa japonicus...

(well, it could be )

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    sweet...now, a 22 of Tasgall to someone that can name the type of bear w/o consulting any sort of reference....
    The post said Asiatic Black bear....other than what it says I have no idea....no bears here in the city....that I know of.....

I think that bear's "Buddha Stick" is better than mine

it's a moon bear by common title though asiatic black bear is correct as well....heh, I didn't even look at the description.

http://www.greatbear.org/asiaticblackbear.htm
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

the hunters killed his mama by catching her in a trap and he spent the next 15 years perfecting his staff skill in order to get REVENGE!
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

word, the moon bears are the main one that are tormented for their bile.

even though the active ingredient in bear bile has been replicated in the lab and is readily available there is still a great demand for the 'real' stuff...must be taoist doctors and not buddhist ones...i hope.

Asian creatures all know kung-fu

It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

hey... thats not kung fu ... thats the compulsory wushu staff routine
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

That even had elements of iron body training !
    Bear-fu for the win !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

that's not Xiong Fa...trust me...i learned the real authentic way of the bear and that's not it.

You're right, SanHeChuan

Reincarnation IS real! Has anyone else noticed that the kung fu bear is making the viral rounds AGAIN? Of course, for all us KFM members, that was so 2008.

Kung Fu Bear: Funny Until We All Get Mauled (VIDEO)
    First Posted: 05-24-10 12:16 PM | Updated: 05-24-10 12:17 PM

Read More: Bear Knowing Kung Fu, Bear Ninja, Funny Videos, Japanese Bear Kung
    Yes, this Kung Fu Bear is hilarious. Twirling that branch like a Kung Fu master, he's laugh-out-loud cute. But let us not forget that this is A BEAR TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS. Bears are scary enough with their regular skill set (interrupting picnics and mauling things), but adding kung fu to the mix? Let's just call it quits and prepare for the bear takeover of the world. (via Buzzfeed)

(And yes, someone's already gone through the trouble of adding the obvious soundtrack.)
    May 25th 2010 By Simon Crisp
    Kung Fu bear becomes internet superstar -- but could he take Kung Fu Panda?

We've heard about Kung Fu Panda's but this is something else altogether.

It appears that it's not just a good old fashioned mauling you have to worry about if you're unfortunate enough to come face-to-face with a grizzly -- now you should also fear a fierce ninja beat down, as the following footage will show.

The video captures the moment a bear at a Japanese zoo began twirling a branch with apparent Kung Fu (or is it Kendo?) skills. Viewed by 500,000 YouTubers, Cloud (that's the name of the over-sized warrior) picks up a branch from inside his enclosure at Hiroshima zoo and, well, have a watch.

Once you've seen him in action have a quick vote in our poll. Could Cloud "have" Kung Fu Panda, the butt-kicking bamboo chewing star of the Jack Black movie, if it came down to some paws-ticuffs?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart