Thread: Lower Back Ache

Threaded View

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    It is not a discussion with me to state what you already mentioned, but with examples.

Preface:
    I have not fully examined cjurakpt and therefore do not claim to know anything about cjurakpt’s specific situation.

While this sort of disclaimer allows cjurakpt to enter a discussion about things cjurakpt cannot know without having partaken in a direct examination and then cjurakpt’s extensive knowledge and experience might do other than be significant to advise the most productive course of action to a resolution. Yet cjurakpt suggests or gives advice best as cjurakpt understands to at that moment.

I at best perhaps seek clarification of comment made by cjurakpt “what he describes might alleviate some types of LBP, it could significantly aggravate others; in general, I suggest not taking specific advice on what to do from someone who has no ability to properly diagnose you, but if you do (maybe you are totally desperate and out of all other options, e.g.), go slow and be careful
    potentially dangerous speculation from No_Know...”

What I had later provided wee not in and of themselves diagnostic categories. I asked cjurakpt to provide those. cjurakpt did other than that. Cjurakpt states that my mentions might alleviate some types of LBP, it could significantly aggravate others. Which others? Where does what I say for masherdong’s particular mention not work.

I commented on masherdong’s mention specifically. cjurakpt brings up might alleviate some types of LBP, it could significantly aggravate others. How many situations does masherdong have as you understand it cjurakpt? Your words seem to me to indicate many, unless perhaps you are off the topic or you No_Know.

No discussion with a No_Know. You indicate might alleviate some types of LBP, it could significantly aggravate others.
    What are these LBP types that that you say I described might aggravate?

Thank you,
    No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 04-25-2008 at 08:31 AM. Reason: etet
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com