Thread: Your Introduction to Kung Fu Music Video(beta) Download here!

Scott Guest

Your Introduction to Kung Fu Music Video(beta) Download here!

Kung Fu Introduction beta

What this video is:
    This video is an introduction to Kung Fu, sort of. What is really is, is a high powered and very impressive looking music video which is smaller in size than your average .mp3 file, and is made to make people want to get into the world of CMA.

Why is the video in beta..
    Because right now, it sucks =) It semi-impressive, but I can do MUCH MUCH better. What is it lacking?
    1) The Transitions, video effects made to move from one clip to another, aren't in yet.
    2) NOT ENOUGH CLIPS FOR ME TO DRAW FROM. All I have right now is some Bejing Wushu team clips and a sifu beating the jeesuz out of his student using Bagua/Taichi and I think some Hsing I. I'd really like to get some of different martial arts in here

Now, PLEASE link me to some sites which have kung fu action clips in them. Well, ANYTHING would help. Thank you =)

(The song is an edited version of Bush's "Prize Fighter.")

-Scott

"You have to consider the possibility that god does not like you; he never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. It is not until we have lost everything that we can do anything."

8stepsifu Guest
    cool,

There is also IMESH located at <A HREF="http://www.imesh.com" TARGET="_blank">www.imesh.com</A> its like napster connecting one hard drive to another. I got a sakuraba fight, some ufc fights and kung fu demos. I'm sure if most of us plugged in there would be lots of interesting kung fu clips to go around.

If your not bleeding, your not having enough fun.

Tekarius Guest
    Yo Scott really kool dude
    Everything is really kool the wushu,bagua guy etc
    but I thought it was kind of long tho

Xebsball Guest

Check this eagle claw clips

Hi there, I've been reading all that has been posted in this forum for some time and this is my first post :) cool, dont u think? :)

Go to:

<A HREF="http://www.kungfuusa.com/noeaclaw.html" TARGET="_blank">http://www.kungfuusa.com/noeaclaw.html</A>

for some eagle claw video clips.

Zhin Guest

Mike Patterson

Did you ask Mr. Patterson's permission before you used his video clips? He might not appreciate it you know.

Scott Guest

Ask him for me =P

Ask him for me ;) But I don't see what problem he would have. I only glorified him =P I'll take 'em off if he has a problem.

"You have to consider the possibility that god does not like you; he never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. It is not until we have lost everything that we can do anything."

Robinf Guest
    Scott,

Nice job so far--it does NOT suck. A lack of clips calls for a bit more swapping, cutting and pasting. Instead of showing a long clip at length, show it interrupted by something else (like you were doing toward the end). And, with this, feel free to repeat some elements to string them together.

The music is a good choice.

I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Robin