Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Htowndragon arrested

Htowndragon arrested

Just heard on the news here is the story.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/myfox/pag...Y&pageId=3.2.1
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Yikes!!!

I hope for his sakes it was just youthful stupidity to bring the gun and not a plan for another Columbine.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 04-15-2008 at 11:58 PM.

wtf?

what kind of a person brings a gun to school?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    wtf?

what kind of a person brings a gun to school?
    This many sound cruel, but its the US, the gun culture is alive and well and accepted.
    Its like a Filipino bringing a knife or a Arab brining a falafel
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    This many sound cruel, but its the US, the gun culture is alive and well and accepted.
    Its like a Filipino bringing a knife or a Arab brining a martyrdom video and suicide bombing the place

Sorry, but I had to fix that one for you.....
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Its like a Filipino bringing a knife or a Arab brining a falafel
    what's weird is that we have roughly the same amount of guns per household per capita as the states.

but we have a whole lot less incidences of this kind of thing, or gun killings in general.

Not sure what the problem is in the states, but its social for sure moreso than it is about the guns.

Having said that, I would advocate the removal of each and every gun in society and screw that antiquated amendment seeing as nobody does anything with it anyway. rise up against the government with militias and all that. Ha! America rise up? I doubt it, at least not until there's a mexican in every living room and the twinkie factory explodes. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Having said that, I would advocate the removal of each and every gun in society and screw that antiquated amendment seeing as nobody does anything with it anyway. rise up against the government with militias and all that. Ha! America rise up? I doubt it, at least not until there's a mexican in every living room and the twinkie factory explodes. lol
    Well all ammendmend are antiquated. We should just revamped all of it and have a policed state. That will keep the populace in line. Then we all be so docile violence and crime will be erradicated. Wouldn't it be great to fear the government? All bad people deemed to be a traitor and executed. Ahhhh....nirvana!!!
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

One witness told police that he saw Liao with the gun in his duffel bag while inside Jester Dormitory in *February*. Another witness told police she saw Liao with the gun in Belmont Hall. It was lying under a pair of gloves in Liao's gym bag.

UT Chief of Police Robert Dahlstrom says Liao was arrested now because witnesses just *recently* came forward.

Reply]
    So basically the supposed "Witness" got PO'd at him for some yet undisclosed reason and made up a story that he brought his gun to school several months ago to cause him trouble.

If we look into this, we are going to find that Liao stole the witnesses girlfreinds last week.

My guess is this is a case of retribution via the use of Law enforcement as the weapon.

It's all hearsay, and the charge will never stick.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 04-16-2008 at 06:08 AM.

You don't wind up automatically getting a police state because your society does away with guns.
    I don't know where that bridge comes from. But one circumstance doesn't preclude the other at all and never did.

In fact, you are more likely to fall into the "police state" when you have rampant crime because of out of control untraceable weapons and drugs.

Which is why things are going the way they are going...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Sorry, but I had to fix that one for you.....
    LMAO !!
    Nice.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

For real?

Htowndragon's last post was 04-06-2008, 06:57 PM. Does anyone know him in person and have they been in touch with him?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

it says he was arrested at home where the gun was. wow is all i can say. did we meet htown at taiji legacy gene?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

if he was a teacher, you could merge this with the Busted thread.

in the meantime, BEHOLD!!! The Monkeysphere
    Kung Fu is good for you.

sweet geebus

gonna start calling him "better luck tomorrow"dragon...
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Blog Entries
    I believe you did meet htown at the TJL.

I don't know Jason personally, I only met him briefly at the TJL, but from the description of events, and from other people, it sounds like he is someone who sought refuge in violent images of Asian men.

I remember him talking about his connection to Chinese gangsters on here some time ago.

It sounds like he needs more counseling than prison, IMHO.

But because of Virginia Tech, and now Jason Liao, University of Texas will now be leary of Asian men looking "rebellious". So there's a new brand of racial profiling that will come out of this, I'm guessing.

The 10 Elements of Choy Lay Fut:
    Kum, Na, Gwa, Sau, Chop, Pow, Kup, Biu, Ding, Jong

The 13 Principles of Taijiquan:
    Ward Off, Roll Back, Press, Push, Pluck, Elbow, Shoulder, Split, Forward, Back, Left, Right, Central Equilibrium

And it doesn't hurt to practice stuff from:
    Mounts, Guards, and Side Mounts!

Austin Kung-Fu Academy