Thread: Three Kingdoms or Outlaws of the Marsh movie?

cho Guest

Three Kingdoms or Outlaws of the Marsh movie?

Has there ever been a movie of or based on The Three Kingdoms or Outlaws of the Marsh?

NyHc Guest

it's out there...

In a brief discussion with one of my former Sihings...he said there was one made - only in Chinese. That's all the info I have for ya - sorry. I'll try to find out more specifics next time I see him.

Martial Joe Guest
    NyHc,Does that mean New York Hardcore?

beiquan Guest
    I know of two movies based on Outlaws of the Marsh; the first is an old Shaw Bros flick called "Seven Blows of the Dragon", with David CHiang, Ti Lung, a bunch of other guys. The second is a more modern one called "All Men are Brothers: Blood of the Tiger" which was also good. Both films just tell a small part of the story.

I also know that there are (chinese) miniseries for both of these stories...

NyHc Guest
    Yeah man. We spoke before via email. How's that memory doin'? Just kidding. I'm the guy who knew a few kids from Pittsfield...

"Don't be sorry, be careful"

Vankuen Guest

Ive just purchased the books for outlaws of the marsh and journey to the west

Its funny. Ive been involved with chinese martial arts for some time now and never really knew of these classics till just recently!

I went ahead and purchased them, both a 3 volume hardcover set for 45 dollars each.

I didnt pay too much did I?

"From one thing know ten thousand" - Miyomato Musashi, Book of five rings

cho Guest

I think I've just solved my own problem

this place:
    http://store.yahoo.com/chinesemall-com/tvmovser.html
    sells the TV movie series of Three Kingdoms, Outlaws of the Marsh, and Journey to the West in VCD sets.