Thread: Melon Hammers

Melon Hammers

Anyone use the Melon Hammers, (as can be seen in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon)?

No. BUt could you perhaps ask all your questions in one go? it would be easier to give you an answer for people here and it would prevent you from having to run around looking for answers over the many posts you have made.

Unless of course you are merely trying to sink the threads here in favour of kungfu topics, in which case, by all means, but at least participate in the threads that are created.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Anyone ever hammered a melon?

No, but I nailed a prom queen who turned into a pumpkin after midnight.

I've hammered a few women who had some serious melons.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    No. BUt could you perhaps ask all your questions in one go? it would be easier to give you an answer for people here and it would prevent you from having to run around looking for answers over the many posts you have made.
    The reason I did that was to not have different topics being discussed within the same thread leading to confusion. (Or am I a bit thick?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Unless of course you are merely trying to sink the threads here in favour of kungfu topics, in which case, by all means, but at least participate in the threads that are created.
    I'm quite happy for some of the threads I started to die a death as that presumes the Tao doesn;t want me to know at this time, or to work it out myself.

I'm going to participate more. This is one of the better martial arts forums. There's some real psychos out there on other ones!
    :|

Quote Originally Posted by Zhong View Post
    There's some real psychos out there on other ones!
    :|
    hate to be the one to break it to you bro but there are some real psychos here as well. its what gives this forum its personality.