Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess we won't have any Blade movies for a while

Guess we won't have any Blade movies for a while

Ole Wesley Snipes is going to the slammer.

Maybe they should spin off the franchise to Whistlers daughter. Jessica Biel is much more, shall we say, interesting to watch, doing martial arts anyways.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

He's doing 1 year supervised release.

Hardly the slammer.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    He's doing 1 year supervised release.

Hardly the slammer.
    Huh? Press release says 3yrs in jail.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

I heard 3 years as well.

His accountants got alot more time than he did.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    Huh? Press release says 3yrs in jail.
    Everything I've read has said three years, despite his attorney's seeking a milder sentence:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24293961/?GT1=43001
    Bless you

I guess bringing in Woody Harrelson as a character witness wasn't such a bright idea.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I guess bringing in Woody Harrelson as a character witness wasn't such a bright idea.
    Mr. Legalize it himself
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post

Not if he was wearing his hemp suit and Birkenstocks smelling like a burnt leaf.

Snipes was acquitted in February of five additional charges, including felony tax fraud and conspiracy. Co-defendants Douglas P. Rosile and Eddie Ray Kahn were convicted on both those counts. Kahn, who refused to defend himself in court, was sentenced to 10 years, while Rosile received 54 months. Both will serve three years of supervised release. Snipes will serve one year of supervised release.
    OK, so does this mean he does 3 years + 1 year of supervised release?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

No. He gets on year supervised , if he does well ,he does not have to do the other two. If he does not do well then he will be remanded to police custody and will have to finish out the 3 year term.I maybe mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    No. He gets on year supervised , if he does well ,he does not have to do the other two. If he does not do well then he will be remanded to police custody and will have to finish out the 3 year term.I maybe mistaken.

Where are the two of you getting this from? Just curious, you may very well be right.
    Bless you

On top of whatever time he got, what about fines and penalties? The IRS can be ruthless.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Where are the two of you getting this from? Just curious, you may very well be right.
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...s_N.htm?csp=34

On top of whatever time he got, what about fines and penalties? The IRS can be ruthless
    He paid $5 million in cash on the $2.7 million he owed.

I didn't see anything in the USA today about supervised release???
    Bless you

He paid $5 million in cash on the $2.7 million he owed.
    That sounds like the IRS!