Thread: How to workout without getting out of the car.

How to workout without getting out of the car.

Well sort of. Most of the exercises are done inside the car. For people who like bodyweight training and have a used car this is a way to go.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cjlcPKORq40

suzi and i definitely need a hatchback.
    where's my beer?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    blah, blah...he's nearly a midget. that won't work for anyone at or above average size for a male unless they have an Expedition.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

or you can take your kids to the park. I didn't see anything in that that could not be done on a standard kids' jungle gym. And your kids will love it that mom/dad was playing on the jungle gym with them. My kids actually got me to ride my bike at the skate park last week end... was definantly easier to ride for an hour wilst trying not to look like a dweeb on a 10 speed then an hour of dodging roller bladers on the bike path.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

i still climb around the entire playground not touching the ground with my 14 year old nephew. it sounds dumb, but we actually do some fairly impressive stuff parkourish style.
    where's my beer?

why has no one mentioned the best form of excersise you can have in the back seat of a car?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    i still climb around the entire playground not touching the ground with my 14 year old nephew. it sounds dumb, but we actually do some fairly impressive stuff parkourish style.
    I have no problem picturing this....

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    hard to beat a 13-15 year old for sheer reckless abandon in exercise.

Rogue will know these areas:

from 11-12 till 14 (when I moved from Richmond, VA) I was a regular at the James River and would run/rock hop up, down and across the river...maybe all the PCB's have something to do with...ahem, ah, nevermind....

also, there is a park on the southside of Richmond called Bryant Park that had a big man made pond/lake with a rock wall and ****...I used to run the wall to the **** and then jump down to the rocks below which were a pretty big jumble for a piedmont city

I'd probably fracture a hip now...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post

edit - seriously, we still can't post images here?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.