oooohhhhh yeaaahhhhh.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Shredded Cheese (as desired)
    Fresh Avocado
    Spinach
    Ground Turkey
    Corn (removed from cobb)
    Salsa (I use generic, and it's really good)
    Rice (your choice)
    Whole Wheat Tortillas

Cook up the turkey, spinach, corn together and add the salsa towards the end. Have your rice already cooked.

Warm tortillas (preferrably in oven, microwave okay). Add rice and smach some of the avocado into it. Add turkey, salsa, ect....

Enjoy!
    i forgot to mention i made these a few weeks ago and they were awesome. i also added fresh onions, garlic, mushrooms, and some jallipino peppers cut up into rings. ****ers fed me for days ... ill be making them again tonight or tomorrow actually.
    where's my beer?

Bachelor Salmon

It's only bachelor salmon because I bought a huge-ass piece ass Wal-Mart. And I'm a bachelor. Anyway.

A lot of Wild Alaskan Salmon
    Two or three tablespoons of lemon juice
    sprinklin's of Orange peel

saute'd baby carrots, broccolli, bella mushrooms, glazed lightly with honey and lemon pepper

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

recently drunken beers:

(i have no idea how to review beers, so im wingin it here)

dogfish head ipa 120 - 20% abv - holy hell. very very hoppy - burns and tingles in your nose if you dont sip it right. kinda tastes like a very good homemade wine. the best thing about this beer is that after slappin suzi's ass at random she asked me how many beers i had, and i was honestly able to answer jushone.

horn dog barley wine - not my style. it was darkish i guess, but somehow way too sweet.

samuel smiths taddy porter - oh my ... my second favorite beer. its a little sweet, maybe citrusy, but its not over bearing. dark and smooth.

samuel smiths oatmeal stout - very good stout, but i actually like the porter better.

samuel smiths nut brown ale - i think i like this just a little better than the stout

highland oatmeal porter - very very tasty porter. dont know how to describe it, but i liked it alot.

samuel addams imperial ipa - wow. if i hadn't had the ipa 120 a few weeks before, i wouldn't have thought anything could be hoppier than this beer. burns your nose a bit in a good way. right around 9% abv if i remeber right.

lion imperial lager - not my favorite, even for lagers, but its a decent beer. its 8% but the higher abv is well masked.

lion stout - is now my all time favorite beer. extremely dark, full, a bit of chocolate taste to it, and the 8% abv kinda makes your mouth tingle which actually adds rather than detracts to the flavor.

the poet - this is probably a very good beer, but i tried it the same night as the lion stout and it was overshadowed. dark beer with a little bite (8%), but not as rich as the lion stout.

saranac black and tan - kroger had this beer on sale for 5 bucks a sixer, and you cant beat it for the price. certainly not in the same leauge as the beers above, but its way better than some ****in amber bock. i think its a very decent beer - also makes a great steak.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    recently drunken beers:

(i have no idea how to review beers, so im wingin it here)

dogfish head ipa 120 - 20% abv - holy hell. very very hoppy - burns and tingles in your nose if you dont sip it right. kinda tastes like a very good homemade wine. the best thing about this beer is that after slappin suzi's ass at random she asked me how many beers i had, and i was honestly able to answer jushone.

horn dog barley wine - not my style. it was darkish i guess, but somehow way too sweet.

samuel smiths taddy porter - oh my ... my second favorite beer. its a little sweet, maybe citrusy, but its not over bearing. dark and smooth.

samuel smiths oatmeal stout - very good stout, but i actually like the porter better.

samuel smiths nut brown ale - i think i like this just a little better than the stout

highland oatmeal porter - very very tasty porter. dont know how to describe it, but i liked it alot.

samuel addams imperial ipa - wow. if i hadn't had the ipa 120 a few weeks before, i wouldn't have thought anything could be hoppier than this beer. burns your nose a bit in a good way. right around 9% abv if i remeber right.

lion imperial lager - not my favorite, even for lagers, but its a decent beer. its 8% but the higher abv is well masked.

lion stout - is now my all time favorite beer. extremely dark, full, a bit of chocolate taste to it, and the 8% abv kinda makes your mouth tingle which actually adds rather than detracts to the flavor.

the poet - this is probably a very good beer, but i tried it the same night as the lion stout and it was overshadowed. dark beer with a little bite (8%), but not as rich as the lion stout.

saranac black and tan - kroger had this beer on sale for 5 bucks a sixer, and you cant beat it for the price. certainly not in the same leauge as the beers above, but its way better than some ****in amber bock. i think its a very decent beer - also makes a great steak.
    Had a keg of Dogfishhead 90 minute IPA in my kegarator. One of the finest beers out there in my opinion. Two will do ya. Took me four months to finish the keg.

id really like to try the 90 min ipa .... the 120 was very good no doubt, but it was almost too much. i couldnt drink it every night. who am i kidding ... yes i could ... but the 90 min would be safer.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    you need

-meat
    -fire
    -salt&pepper

put salt & pepper on da meat
    put da meat on da fire
    see da juice n crackly fat
    flip dat meat
    take it off da fire
    put it in yo mouf!

oooohhhhh yeaaahhhhh.

David you are an evil carnivore genocider of cows you evil person.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    id really like to try the 90 min ipa .... the 120 was very good no doubt, but it was almost too much. i couldnt drink it every night. who am i kidding ... yes i could ... but the 90 min would be safer.
    True. The 90 minute can definitely get away from you but it's not one-shot-one-kill

tried the poet and the highland oatmeal porter again with a fresh palet and at a slightly warmer tempurature and i severely underestamated both of these beers. i still don't rate the poet above lion stout, but its a very tasty stout. also highlands oatmeal porter is right in line with samuel smiths taddy porter ... possibly better.

also have a new favorite beer already.

dogfish head palo santo marron ... oh my christ on a stick i love this beer. its really dark but hoppy at the same time ... the two blend togeather really really well.

also just as i was writing this post, my buddy called and said hes bringing me a half case of dogfish head 90 min ipa.

i must say the BA credo over and over to my self .... i am not an alchoholic. i am a champion of beer.
    where's my beer?

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    ok, so I'm going to Hong Kong and Thailand this August-sure, why wait until it's comfortable. So I have all my survival gear-underarmour shirts, pants,hat, underwear, etc. And I've been practicing, "Ngoh yiew yat bui bei jow, m'goi" for Hong Kong, but how do I say it in Thai? (and none of that,"Oh, just tell them, " dieu nei lo-mo" type stuff!)

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    dogfish head, christ on a stick? Great, my luck, I will ask for christ's head on a stick, and get beat up by a bunch of drunken nuns.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    dogfish head is a brewery, one of the best, out of Delaware, I think. Their Immort-Ale is very good as is thier Brown and if you want a really sweet dessert beer, try the Raison D'Etre.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    ****, you boys not eating or drinking?

here's a beer review
    http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/64/41094

i agree with a lot of the reviews on that page.
    definitely woody and I swear I kept tasting that not so great flovor in a lot of herbal tinctures I've had: from the little ginsing bottles to valerian tinctures.
    sort of an almost bad taste but not bad enough for this beer not to be very good
    at 12% it is definitely a huge beer but not very heavy on the stomach.

Cheese:

I only recently discovered aged Gouda. The regular 'baby' gouda I don't even waste my time on but the aged stuff is amazing. I like the Rembrandt brand best of the ones i've tried. a very strong flavor but still kinda creamy. goes well with strong red wines or the above beer.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    ****, you boys not eating or drinking?

here's a beer review
    http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/64/41094

i agree with a lot of the reviews on that page.
    definitely woody and I swear I kept tasting that not so great flovor in a lot of herbal tinctures I've had: from the little ginsing bottles to valerian tinctures.
    sort of an almost bad taste but not bad enough for this beer not to be very good
    at 12% it is definitely a huge beer but not very heavy on the stomach.

dude that's my favorite beer right now. as soon as i can swing it im gonna get a case of it up in PA.
    where's my beer?

actually ... i'll probably end up going in on a case so i can get some other stuff. i really like the dog fish head 90 min as well, but id also like to try something new.

just sucks that you have to buy a case in PA, cant get anything smaller, and WV and OH are both limited to 6%abv on beer. yet you can buy hurricain 8% gravity lager cause its technically a malt liquor. you just cant buy good beer is all. who ever made that law ... id like to choke them with their babies.
    where's my beer?