Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA vs CLF

Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    At just about now, you should be getting a PM from Sanjuro Ronin or one of his forum kickboxer boyfriends, telling you to ignore me.

Probably a good idea, you ridiculous troll. Go back to your basement and STFU, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Probably a good idea, you ridiculous troll. Go back to your basement and STFU, idiot.
    BAAWWAHHHH !!!!
    Even on ignore his post still irritate me, like a crap hanging on to the skin of my balls !!
    LOL !!

Ah dude, anyone that believe anything that buttwipe says after he has been proven to be full of it, over an dover, deserves to wallow in his crapulence !

I love this ignore button !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Probably a good idea,
    In that case you should direct your retarded brain towards the ignore button and save us all a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    you ridiculous troll.
    You don't know how ironic that statement seems, coming from you unkokusai.

Go back to your basement and STFU, idiot.
    Hey, hey you shouldn't swear. Don't they teach you anything in that mental institution.
    Now be a good boy and wipe that retard drool off your mouth and while you are at it go and wipe Sanjuro's balls as I think that he has not been taught proper bathroom manners.

And don't forget to that ignore button now ya hear!
    Last edited by HardWork8; 05-29-2008 at 07:16 PM.

In that case you should direct your retarded brain towards the ignore button and save us all a headache.

You have been told several times about insulting handicapped people with your failed attempts at put-downs, troll. Knock it off.

As for the ignore button, I don't think so. I think I'll keep the option open of finding every instance where you misrepresent yourself in transparent attempts at aggrandizement and letting people know what a fraud and a LARPing loser you are.

F.U.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Ah dude, anyone that believe anything that buttwipe says after he has been proven to be full of it,
    You are Lying yet AGAIN! that is it, go on trying to discredit me for exposing you for what you are and that is a GLORIFIED KICKBOXER!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin
    over an dover,

deserves to wallow in his crapulence !
    I know that you are upset with me but there is nothing wrong about being a kickboxer, as long as you don't go around advising on and pretending to be a kung fu expert. That is all!

Oh, I almost forgot and LYING! you should not lie about posters with the intention of giving false and misleading impressions of their character, that is all!

Now, be a good boy and go and buy some toilet paper as Unkokusai will be visiting you soon to help you with your toilet training.

I love this ignore button !
    Maybe you should call it the "bury your head in sand" button.

You have been told several times about insulting handicapped people with your failed attempts at put-downs, troll. Knock it off.
    I WAS NOT insulting handicapped people. I was insulting YOU, but you were just too "handicapped" to see it.

As always, if I have insulted any handicapped people by associating you with them then I am sorry.

As for the ignore button, I don't think so. I think I'll keep the option open of finding every instance where you misrepresent yourself in transparent attempts at aggrandizement and letting people know what a fraud and a LARPing loser you are.
    Fraud? You mean like a wrestler who hangs aroud the Kung Fu forums, of all places, dishing out his advice and insults to people who actually practice kung fu?

That is what this forum needs ********challenged wrestler policing the threads.

Very funny!

Why don't you hang around some wrestling forums? Don't you feel secure enough to hang around your own peers?

That is ok keep singing along to Sanjuro's LIES, you have a lot in common as you both seem to posess the same lack of knowledge regarding REAL kung fu and same LACK OF MORALS as well.

By the way Sanjuro is waiting for you with a new batch of toilet paper so that you can help him with his toilet training, as this is an area he has forgotten to "crosstrain" in and anyway he is used to spewing crap from the upper end of his body. This means that you should be a little forgiving, while you are helping him wipe his balls.

F.U.
    You forgot the K.U.N.G.

PS. The ignore button is your friend or should I ignore you? As sooner or later you or Sanjuro are going to accuse me of derailing this thread.
    Last edited by HardWork8; 05-29-2008 at 09:18 AM.

I WAS NOT insulting handicapped people. .

Are you really so thick? Do you honestly not get it?

Sanjuro's lies?

lmao....the only lies that he might be spouting are those links to all those hot chicks he keeps telling me he gets to "give driving lessons to"
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Sanjuro's lies?

lmao....the only lies that he might be spouting are those links to all those hot chicks he keeps telling me he gets to "give driving lessons to"
    Of course I lie, I mean I give out my name, my style(S), teachers names, where I live and train, who I train with, I post video clips, etc, etc.
    If that's not lying man, what is ?!?!?

And by the way:

she can advance my calculus anyday
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

she can advance my calculus anyday
    You don't have the chi !!

BLASPHEMY!!!

I eat a double helping of Chitoes ever day!

sorry for derailing the thread lol

BLASPHEMY!!!

I eat a double helping of Chitoes ever day!

sorry for derailing the thread lol
    It was derailed as soon as groin ache started with his crap, whatever it was.
    Much like the man that taps dances in sourkraut, one must rejoice in the mayo !

Are you really so thick? Do you honestly not get it?

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Of course I lie, I mean I give out my name, my style(S), teachers names, where I live and train, who I train with, I post video clips, etc, etc.
    If that's not lying man, what is ?!?!?

And by the way:
    You have lied about me. I couldn't care less who you are or what you do, nor about your "kickboxing" clips. As far as I am concerned you are just another knucklehead pretending to know about kung fu.