Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA vs CLF

nobody cares what you are concerned with, Basement Boy. STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    . As far as I am concerned

= absolutely nothing

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    = absolutely nothing

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    Its funny though, because you have been shown to be a bona fide moron.

Right on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Right on the money.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8
    You have lied about me, just as all Jews do. I couldn't care less who you are once I know your faith. As far as I am concerned you are just another Jew pretending to know about kung fu.
    I am pretty sure Paul isn't Jewish? But I am again amazed that moderators allow this raving anti-semites to roam the boards without any consequences
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I am pretty sure Paul isn't Jewish? But I am again amazed that moderators allow this raving anti-semites to roam the boards without any consequences
    Wow, I have never been so glad that I have this fool ( and hate monger) on ignore.
    And Ross is right, I am not jewish and I have no idea where pencil neck geek got that idea, probabaly where he gets most of his lies and dilusions.
    Like I said before, if anyone wnats to pay attention to this loser, knock yourselves out, I have learned that ignoring trolls is the best way to deal with them (short of banning of course).
    And if anyone wants to take anything this guy says seriously than good luck in life !
    LOL !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I am amazed how even an idiot like you would CHANGE the contents of my post to project a racist image of me.

Go and get a life and GROW UP!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Wow, I have never been so glad that I have this fool ( and hate monger) on ignore.
    And Ross is right, I am not jewish and I have no idea where pencil neck geek got that idea, probabaly where he gets most of his lies and dilusions.
    Like I said before, if anyone wnats to pay attention to this loser, knock yourselves out, I have learned that ignoring trolls is the best way to deal with them (short of banning of course).
    And if anyone wants to take anything this guy says seriously than good luck in life !
    LOL !
    And Sanjuro_ronin, with his IQ of 2, fell for Ikfmdc's prank!

I am not surprised how even a Jew like you would try and CHANGE the contents of my post to defend another of your kind.
    Yeah, yadda yadda, we know, giant conspiracy, same cabal, etc etc

Well, we know that a violent racist with paranoia can't be taken serious, don't we by now?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Well, here we have a guy that spews crap that goes against common sense more often than not, that makes claimes he never backs up, doesn't say who his sifu is, where he trains, claims that his sifu and his sifu's sifu beat all sorts of people in DOCUMENTED fights but has no proof or can even mention one name, and all they other crap he spews and call other people that give out all their info, liars.
    I mean, how can one NOT see BS for what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Well, here we have a guy that spews crap that goes against common sense more often than not, that makes claimes he never backs up, doesn't say who his sifu is, where he trains, claims that his sifu and his sifu's sifu beat all sorts of people in DOCUMENTED fights but has no proof or can even mention one name, and all they other crap he spews and call other people that give out all their info, liars.
    I mean, how can one NOT see BS for what it is?
    Can someone please PM Sanjuro_ronin, the forum idiot, and tell him about Ikfmdc's prank before he puts his foot in it even further.

Exclamation

Can someone please PM Sanjuro_ronin, the forum Jew idiot, and tell him that fellow JEW Ikfmdc's has put his Kosher foot in even further.
    I am not sure what that even means? I think maybe he's having a break down or something?

I am not sure what that even means? I think maybe he's having a break down or something?
    LOL, hey dude, ever see that movie "little big league" ?
    "coming apart like a bad stucco job" !
    LOL

And to further add to this highjacking :

cjurakpt Guest
    wow - I mean, Hardwork8 and I have had our disagreements in the past, and had even managed (thanks to my persistent encouragement) to achieve a sort of "live and let live" detente; but now I really am saddened by his having to resort to racist hate-mongering in order to confront his detractors; as strange as it may seem, I had somehow expected more of him; most unfortunate; I only hope he stops before it gets too out of control and he gets banned just like Kemo Martin and the Preacher did when they took a turn onto the same downward-spiraling path...
    Last edited by cjurakpt; 05-30-2008 at 10:54 AM.