Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    LOL I see. Actually lostdragon revived it.
    And then you kept it alive...

boooooooooooooaring................

You two really need to get a life.

I proposed something in private. Its been made public out of pure knee jerk fear.

I simply asked for a name that I can verify with your gym. Period. Not his address or any other personal info. I am not going to pursue yet another wild goose chase with 1bad. I am not going to storm in to a gym to try and find you like some lunatic.

I cannot divulge any info due to a confidentiality agreement that he isn't worth breaking. Desperately hanging on to this condition is pure yellow streaked cowardice on your part.

No amount of circle jerk, man on man, back patting, gang bangs you guys enjoy will change the facts or your weaseling.

Now, put up your name to me in a PM, or STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    You two really need to get a life.

I proposed something in private. Its been made public out of pure knee jerk fear.

I simply asked for a name that I can verify with your gym. Period. Not his address or any other personal info. I am not going to pursue yet another wild goose chase with 1bad. I am not going to storm in to a gym to try and find you like some lunatic.

I cannot divulge any info due to a confidentiality agreement that he isn't worth breaking. Desperately hanging on to this condition is pure yellow streaked cowardice on your part.

No amount of circle jerk, man on man, back patting, gang bangs you guys enjoy will change the facts or your weaseling.

Rudy Abel THE CHIHUAHUA NINJA. Yap yap yap yap and the POOOOOOFFFFF gone in a smoky flash

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Desperately hanging on to this condition is pure yellow streaked cowardice on your part.

in case you missed it.

BTW how often do you go to tampa?

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    So, has the first e-punch been thrown yet? Any e-takedowns?
    go a few pages back, Shaolin wookie was doing the blow by blow
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuExcuses View Post
    It was made public so we could all see you punk out AGAIN. I was not disappointed.

I am not going to pursue yet another wild goose chase with 1bad. I am not going to storm in to a gym to try and find you like some lunatic.
    I will be at the Austin Throwdown on May 17th at the Tao of Texas, 805 Capitol Court Austin, Texas. You will not be there. I guarantee that.

That is the biggest crock of sh!t excuse. Come on, we all know you can do better.

Are you even Austin yet? Let me guess, you won't be on May 17th, right?

Why? You said you were not coming to Austin. Remember?

Why did you not ever give out your personal info to Bullshido? You do remember they had to track it down and post it because you wouldn't. Do the screen names KungFuDoesWork and KungFuOwnsYou ring a bell? You only put your name in your screen name over there AFTER you got found out.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

just tell him your name man

then he'l have no excuse

seems simple to me
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuShameless View Post

I cannot divulge any info due to a confidentiality agreement that he isn't worth breaking.

AhahahHAHAHAHAHHAhahahaahaHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaa!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    just tell him your name man
    He says he knows it. Just like he says me and Zapruder are the same person. Are you saying he is actually wrong?!?!

Seriously, the last time he asked for personal info it was not used as he said. And don't forget the drug dealer threat. I was not born yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    then he'l have no excuse
    I can't believe you typed that with a straight face. This is SifuExcuses we are talking about.

I've told him EXACTLY where and when to find me on May 17th. And he has video of me. I'm not hard to find.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

1Bad, you have no intention of fighting Rudy. It's obvious that you just have some sort of obsession with pushing his buttons.
    If you were for real, you would have provided him contact info, and a means to start setting up the fight.

All you are willing to say is "Throwdown may 17th". He may not even be avalible then.

The truth, you are afraid to fight him. That is why you refuse to work with him to set this up, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    1Bad, you have no intention of fighting Rudy. It's obvious that you just have some sort of obsession with pushing his buttons.
    If you were for real, you would have provided him contact info, and a means to start setting up the fight.

All you are willing to say is "Throwdown may 17th". He may not even be avalible then.

The truth, you are afraid to fight him. That is why you refuse to work with him to set this up, end of story.
    BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That is freakin hilarious, giving a date time and location in response to the vague challenge he received, but since he didnt give his last name Mike s a coward...that is rich, partner!!!!! Please tell me more of your theories on life...I am up for being entertained.

He is refusing any sort of priviate communication. How is Rudy supposed to even get the waivers set up if this idiot won't even give him his name?

Really, it's pathetic.

He fought Anthony, he will fight 1Bad, if he'd be reasonable and cooperative; but he's doing nothing but putting up blockers and excuses as he ducks the fight, all the time acting like it's Rudy.

Rudy wants to fight, if 1Bad was for real, then he'd put an effort into doing this right instead of being so difficult.

In all honesty, I think he's afraid he's going to loose. He's talked a TONE of tall smack for years now. He's made fun of Rudy, and teases him about the ear grind thing to the point of obsession. If he were to lose to Rudy after all that, even if it was by a lucky punch, he'd never be able to show his face again out of the shame.
    I say he's doing his best to weasel out of it and blame Rudy. Which prety much makes him a little worm in anyone's book.

^^^ On this forum alone, I have seen Mike Renzo post his full name, hometown, fax number, the name of his gym, an invitation to a reputable gym to spar in, the date he will be there, and a shedload of other sensitive information. He is not hiding.

It seems Rudy doesn't believe Mike is 1bad's real name because of the stalker calls. When someone called Mike's gym asking about him, whoever answered the phone did not confirm he trained there, but knew Taylor/Zapruder. Duh.

Most gyms would never give out information on its clients to complete strangers on the phone. Hell, I'm certain most business wouldn't. Zapruder is different: he is an instructor so they are free to say he works there.

PS: Did Shaolin Wookie just confirm Rule 34 with 1bad/abel?

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    a little worm in anyone's book.
    everyone is a little worm in my book, and im the raven. CAW CAW :P

so when you guys gonna fight?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by MSphinx View Post
    ^^^ On this forum alone, I have seen Mike Renzo post his full name, hometown, fax number, the name of his gym, an invitation to a reputable gym to spar in, the date he will be there, and a shedload of other sensitive information. He is not hiding.

It seems Rudy doesn't believe Mike is 1bad's real name because of the stalker calls. When someone called Mike's gym asking about him, whoever answered the phone did not confirm he trained there, but knew Taylor/Zapruder. Duh.

Most gyms would never give out information on its clients to complete strangers on the phone. Hell, I'm certain most business wouldn't. Zapruder is different: he is an instructor so they are free to say he works there.

PS: Did Shaolin Wookie just confirm Rule 34 with 1bad/abel?
    Reply]
    1. WHERE?

2. There is no voice number to contact him. what is Rudy supposed to sit and fax back and forth instead of actually talking to discuss the details of this? That is absurd!