Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    I'm thinking about 5 to 1 1bad65.
    If we are going by YEARS, then your ratio is backwards.

Look at his total posts on BS and look at mine. Look at his join date as well. And I don't even post at DL, or TMA, or The Underground. I don't even post there. I'm not banned from The Underground either.

And I never started my own forum to spout bs as well.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Cause I don't travel over 'Net bs.

Even if i did, I would not go halfway across the country to fight a guy who SAYS he can be found at a friggin park! You do see how ridiculous that would be right?
    Gotta remember, halfway across his country is like a ten minute walk
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

Keep ribbing him, sooner or later he'll come back and respond then you guys can point to it claiming he's responsible for the pages of BS.
    Well he did drop the challenge in the first place.

And nobody will even notice.
    You will. And you will post about it as well.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mook Jong View Post
    Gotta remember, halfway across his country is like a ten minute walk
    Good point.

And you will post about it as well.
    Actually I'm an adult and I can actually stop being a part of the continuation of this mess.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Keep ribbing him, sooner or later he'll come back and respond then you guys can point to it claiming he's responsible for the pages of BS.

And nobody will even notice.
    Anyone that posts in these "pages of BS" is responsible for making it pages of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by zapruder_bjj View Post
    Anyone that posts in these "pages of BS" is responsible for making it pages of BS.
    I am glad you admit it, as well as I admit it

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I am glad you admit it, as well as I admit it
    But we don't go around dropping challenges and coming up with new and exciting ways to avoid having to actually go through with them.

Actually I'm an adult and I can actually stop being a part of the continuation of this mess.
    You've been around since the Anthony-SifuExcuses build-up.

You predicted SifuExcuses would win, didn't you?

But we don't go around dropping challenges and coming up with new and exciting ways to avoid having to actually go through with them.
    I am not the one who got warned, and If you remember you challenged me as well, but I am willing to forget the whole thing. It is totally stupid IMO.

We still have 3 more days til we get excuse #8,243,222,753,286,345,630,773,673,896,234,637,599 ,251,638,444,507,001

Once again I am waiting with my big foam finger and beer helmet for the yapfest! LONG LIVE THE JOKE THAT IS RUDY ABEL!!!!!!!

We shall see. I will met him in June, maybe even workout with him. I do not think he is a joke though. You will not be at the throwdown , will you?

and If you remember you challenged me as well, but I am willing to forget the whole thing.
    I'm still waiting on that proof. Remember, I'll come up there on your terms once you show where I dropped a challenge. And don't forget; accepting /= challenging.

It is totally stupid IMO.
    Yes, seeing a 50+ year old man acting a fool, dropping e-challenges and lying over phone calls is pathetic.

I do not think he is a joke though.
    Anyone who knows anything about fighting does. Ear Grind!?!?!

You will not be at the throwdown , will you?
    I will, you and SifuExcuses won't. That's for sure.

You've been around since the Anthony-SifuExcuses build-up.

You predicted SifuExcuses would win, didn't you?
    Yes I have but no I don't think I did. I believe I stayed neutral from the start and haven't changed yet.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.