Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

So I decided to ignore SifuExcuses despite his attempts to e-argue to no end. After a little over a week, he must have felt withdrawals. Below is the PM he sent me ONCE AGAIN starting in on me. I have also posted my replies and his continued PMs. The PMs are in chronological order and none are omitted.

I have saved every PM he sent, so if I'm asked there is NO DOUBT who once again had to stir up crap.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuExcuses
    I'm close to getting a movie job in Austin this month. I could be at your school kicking your limp ass in as little as two weeks.

I'm going to call your school and set it up. Is your full name Mike Renzo? Will they know you by that name? They didn't know you by that name last time. Tell taylor, in the mirror, or however you talk to yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    Post your garbage in the open forum.
    LOL! why?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    Because your little buddy Tom used to PM me constantly. Then he would deny what he said and call me a liar. Everything stays public. If one or both of us get banned here, take it Bulshido.

This will be my last reply to you via PM.
    Coward, I'm setting this up between men. I guess I'm the only one in this conversation.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

this may sound silly, but just present him with a death waver. If he's still that serious, then I guess he deserves what he gets.

Obviously, be sure you feel you can take him.

or just be out of town and refere him to you freind.
    Last edited by Becca; 05-03-2008 at 05:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Coward............ Now that YOU"VE made a private thing public, because you are a bleeding wound, answer the questions.

note to gene, I TRIED to keep thing in PM.

The fat monkey never misses an opportunity to remind everyone just what a D-bag he really is...

WOW....that is about all I can say about this. This has to be the most ridiculous thing EVER on this forum. I literally cannot believe what I read on these and the related theads. ENOUGH with the threats already...fight or...just move on. At this point, SERIOUSLY, I don't think you guys have ANYONE'S respect on here anymore.

I want to fight. Let's do it.

However, you are to show you are indeed serious and truthful before I will give out more personal info. The last time you asked for personal info was because you said you were coming to fight me. I gave you the info you requested. Not only have you still not shown up, my gym was harrassed TWICE by your buddy Tom.

Let's start by answering this question:

What is the name of this supposed movie?
    Last edited by 1bad65; 05-03-2008 at 06:07 AM.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    WOW....that is about all I can say about this. This has to be the most ridiculous thing EVER on this forum. I literally cannot believe what I read on these and the related theads. ENOUGH with the threats already...fight or...just move on. At this point, SERIOUSLY, I don't think you guys have ANYONE'S respect on here anymore.
    There's still something to be said for the stoic philosophy of Chinese Martial Arts. This whole blasted conflagaration is indicative of that.

Didn't these guys watch Fearless?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlin View Post
    this may sound silly, but just present him with a death waver. If he's still that serious, then I guess he deserves what he gets.
    I have indeed told him and Fox if they come down here, it will be a one-way trip.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlin View Post
    Obviously, be sure you feel you can take him.
    If it goes longer than a minute, I can't lose!

Plus I know he has a bad kn...I mean ear I can go after.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuExcuses View Post
    Coward............ Now that YOU"VE made a private thing public, because you are a bleeding wound, answer the questions.
    I want it all above board. And we all know why you wanted it kept private.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuExcuses View Post
    note to gene, I TRIED to keep thing in PM.
    Note to Gene, SifuExcuses started this garbage up AGAIN. And I have the PMs to PROVE it.

Yes, that's fine. He said it in a PM. He kept it off of the boards. That's what we were trying to get done.

Why do you now have to paste it on the main forum, wave your hands in the air, and start screaming like a little piggy at his first branding: "Hey everybody! Look at me!"

It's the solipsism of this conflagaration that's really annoying. Plese stop posting PM's if they're about challenge matches. WE WANT THIS BS TO OCCUR IN PMS ONLY. WHAT HAPPENS IN A PM STAYS IN A PM.

Seriously, you guys are like one or two posts away from a challenge match with me. Spare yourselves the embarassment of being challenged by a practitioner of Shaolin-Do and capoeira. You'll never live it down.

I respectfully disagree Shaolin

The point was to get it to STOP.

As we can now see, SifuExcuses is addicted to e-fighting. He started this crap up yet again.

However, I will stop replying to SifuExcuses until he provides the info I have requested. Should he fail to do so, I will go back to completely ignoring him again.

E-challenge = E-fighting

Since this are the intar-webs...

You two should fight fight right here in the forums...like this:

"I punch Rudy in the head with my right"

(Ok, Rudy, now you go...)
    Last edited by IronWeasel; 05-03-2008 at 06:36 AM. Reason: spelling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The point was to get it to STOP.

As we can now see, SifuExcuses is addicted to e-fighting. He started this crap up yet again.

However, I will stop replying to SifuExcuses until he provides the info I have requested. Should he fail to do so, I will go back to completely ignoring him again.
    No, there you make a mistake: we weren't fighting a moral fight. We were fighting a selfish fight. Sifu Abel can get lost and so can you if you don't stop annoying the **** out of us with this bull****. I don't care if it continues, so long as it doesn't continue here. If you guys want to play Highlander until THERE IS ONLY ONE....go ahead and play Highlander, and argue about who is going to be Connor and who's gonna be Duncan, and who was born to be king as the prince of the universe.

Just do it in PM or on BULL****BURRITO or wherever. I'd like to think, with the exception of Royal Dragon, that we had a little more class over here.

Shaolin Wookie: I just gave 1bad65 a noogie and ripped out some hair and stuffed it into his ears. Then I stuck my middle and index fingers up his nose and ripped the cartiledge straight up until his nostrils ripped off, and then made him smell my armpits, which I purposely did not wash for two weeks in anticipation of our fight.
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 05-03-2008 at 06:57 AM.