Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

Just do it in PM or on BULL****BURRITO or wherever. I'd like to think, with the exception of Royal Dragon, that we had a little more class over here.

Reply]
    What? how did *I* get dragged into this? I don't want any part of this stupid nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    What? how did *I* get dragged into this? I don't want any part of this stupid nonsense!

Too late, you're in.

Now, FIGHT!!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Just do it in PM or on BULL****BURRITO or wherever. I'd like to think, with the exception of Royal Dragon, that we had a little more class over here.

Reply]
    I was just kiddin' dude. You know, with your wimmins and your UFO's and all.....

Shaolin Wookie: takes Royal Dragon for a human shield to avoid 1bad65's leg kick. Kick catches Royal D in the nads. Wookie throws Dragon out of the ring to get TLC from the ring girl. Turns out the ring girl used to be a man. RD and hte ring girl make out, but when RD finds out, he goes on a binge drinking binge and decides to move to Nigeria to support his online lover. Meanwhile, my left foot connects with LN4 and sends 1bad65 reeling towards the cage with blood dripping from his upper lip. From out of nowhere, Taylor appears. Strangely, he has blood dripping from his upper lip. He says: "Hi, my name is Taylor Durden".
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 05-03-2008 at 08:06 AM.

And now, 1bad65, I'm calling you out because Sifu Abel is keeping his peace and he's not running up the boards with nonsense.

1bad65: I strike Wookie with a blazing right hook, and it lands squarely on his jaw.

Shaolin Wookie: My girl hits harder than that, and she hits me almost every day for my smart mouth.

1bad65: I kick Wookie with a blazing leg kick and then go for a single leg takedown.

Shaolin Wookie: I let him take hte single leg, because it's a prosthetic. He tumbles to the ground, holding onto my severed plastic leg. He mounts it, and it looks, for a minute, like he's humping a leg. Then I unfold my real leg, because I had it tied up for the ruse. I sneak up behind 1bad65 and apply an RNC. He squeaks like a little girl. I ask him are you going to be a good little boy.

1bad65: I tell him I'll do whatever he wants, unless it's anal.

Shaolin Wookie: I tell him that's gross, and I let him go.

1bad65: I go and get comfort from the ring girl.

Shaolin Wookie: I laugh in the corner, because that's the same ring girl RD was kissing.

Shaolin Wookie: But then Taylor disappears and 1bad65 is back in the cage.

1bad65: I tell them that he's not kicking me in LN4, he's kicking himself in LN4.

Shaolin Wookie: I don't know what in the hell Taylor Durden is saying, so I knock him senseless with a tornado kick to add insult to injury. It turns out, he's an internet warrior, not a real warrior, and he's not much of an internet warrior at that.

1bad 65: .................(I'm knocked out)

Shaolin Wookie: the ring girl runs into the ring to give me some TLC, but I knock her/him out with a crescent kick. She/he falls onto 1bad65. Wouldn't you know it? The infamous north-south position.

C'est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Yes, that's fine. He said it in a PM. He kept it off of the boards. That's what we were trying to get done.

Why do you now have to paste it on the main forum, wave your hands in the air, and start screaming like a little piggy at his first branding: "Hey everybody! Look at me!"

It's the solipsism of this conflagaration that's really annoying. Plese stop posting PM's if they're about challenge matches. WE WANT THIS BS TO OCCUR IN PMS ONLY. WHAT HAPPENS IN A PM STAYS IN A PM.

You seem to be misunderstanding the fat monkey's M.O. He'll say whatever in PMs then drop little turds here for YEARS about what a 'coward' etc. whomever is for not 'meeting his challenge' and 'hiding' from him regardless of what was actually said. He'll stretch out the process of nothing happening much, much longer this way.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    You seem to be misunderstanding the fat monkey's M.O. He'll say whatever in PMs then drop little turds here for YEARS about what a 'coward' etc. whomever is for not 'meeting his challenge' and 'hiding' from him regardless of what was actually said. He'll stretch out the process of nothing happening much, much longer this way.
    Shaolin Wookie: it's like a royal rumble. Unkosuckysuckyfivedolla comes out of retirement, stomping around like he's angry and he's 1bad65 or he's got some beef, and I don't mean black angus. Neither do I, really. The figurative beef that is (as I am, myself, a cut of prime surloin....stressing on the beefy cut of the loin). He lowers his shoulder and comes flying in for a shoulder tackle. I do a back flip, land on his back, and ride him like a surfboard into the cage. He eats so much fence, he comes up looking like he's wearing a pair of braces.

I've put poop stinks and One Bad on ignore a long time ago.

Neither of them has anything that closely resembles wu de.

All they do is bicker like women, hence they get ignored.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    And now, 1bad65, I'm calling you out because Sifu Abel is keeping his peace and he's not running up the boards with nonsense.

1bad65: I strike Wookie with a blazing right hook, and it lands squarely on his jaw.

Shaolin Wookie: My girl hits harder than that, and she hits me almost every day for my smart mouth.

1bad65: I kick Wookie with a blazing leg kick and then go for a single leg takedown.

Shaolin Wookie: I let him take hte single leg, because it's a prosthetic. He tumbles to the ground, holding onto my severed plastic leg. He mounts it, and it looks, for a minute, like he's humping a leg. Then I unfold my real leg, because I had it tied up for the ruse. I sneak up behind 1bad65 and apply an RNC. He squeaks like a little girl. I ask him are you going to be a good little boy.

1bad65: I tell him I'll do whatever he wants, unless it's anal.

Shaolin Wookie: I tell him that's gross, and I let him go.

1bad65: I go and get comfort from the ring girl.

Shaolin Wookie: I laugh in the corner, because that's the same ring girl RD was kissing.

Awesome!!

1Bad and Rudy are comedy gold!
    Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    I've put poop stinks and One Bad on ignore a long time ago.

Neither of them has anything that closely resembles wu de.

All they do is bicker like women, hence they get ignored.
    Shaolin Wookie: there's one really hot ring girl walking around the ring, and she's the embodiment of all that is feminine. She sees Dale Dugas turn up his nose in disgust, and she immediately pursues him and asks him if he'd like to go get a drink. He says: "Okay baby. But only if you pay." She says that she won the lottery recently, and he'll never have to work a day in his life if he doesn't want to. He replies: "Whatever you say, baby. Whatever you say."

He takes her out, treats her like a gentleman.
    He doesn't call her back.

He says: "The bootay of yesterday need not be the wu de of today."

**Tip of the hat to Mr. Dugas**

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    That's exactly why I put it up here. Now we can all see he is full of **** and just chest-thumping again.

On a side note, when Fox was PMing me I was getting upwards of 12 a day at times. It only stopped when I told him to take it public and said I would post the PMs if they continued.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

OMFG, would you two just get a room already and comsumate this shit!
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's exactly why I put it up here. Now we can all see he is full of **** and just chest-thumping again.

On a side note, when Fox was PMing me I was getting upwards of 12 a day at times. It only stopped when I told him to take it public and said I would post the PMs if they continued.
    1bad65: I wake up and find myself "staring down the barrel of a 4.5" (inches, that is). I throw the ring girl/man off of me and stand up. I'm mad. Shaolin Wookie is standing on Unkosuckysuckyfivedolla like a surf board, shouting out: "Cowabunga dudes!" and Dale Dugas is walking off with all that is feminine tucked under his arm. Where's my glory?

Shaolin Wookie: With all this talk of PMing and PMs, I'm beginning to think that 1bad65 has PMS.

1bad65: There's a hole in this fence. I wonder, if I stick my **** through the hole, what happens?

Shaolin Wookie: What the hell is 1bad65 doing?

1bad65: Oh..yeah! Baby! Ahhhhhh......

Shaolin Wookie: Oh, now that's just gross. Hey.....where'd the ring girl/man go?

If I were a moderator (you can all thank Gene that I am not!), I'd lock this thread and ban the principles. ENOUGH ALREADY! It's on every thread, it's the same old schtick over and over again. NO ONE CARES. STOP IT ALREADY
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    If I were a moderator (you can all thank Gene that I am not!), I'd lock this thread and ban the principles. ENOUGH ALREADY! It's on every thread, it's the same old schtick over and over again. NO ONE CARES. STOP IT ALREADY

These estrogen filled posts are funny for a day or so...but if two guys were going on like this in CLASS, oh...there would be a fight all right! The instructor would either make you duke it out, or just punk out both of you for being whiny.

Threads like this one should end on a 'friendly bout' on video for all of us to learn from.

When the whining starts again...another 'friendly bout'.

Then we could compare the two bouts and see who has improved, who still need to train, etc...
    Quote: