Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

Greetings..

I'll second that, lkfmdc..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Well I am down in the valley now cornering real fighters, but thank you for the comedy relief sifoolexcuses I did enjoy. Oh and wookie you make me laugh too...so you should talk more...

This is "interesting".

I try to keep this in PM as per the board's request, 1bad goes and blurts it out to somehow divert the situation, screams bloody murder for 3 pages, and its my fault.

HOW is that my fault?!?!?!?!?!?

Its fucking hilarious.

People like iron wqeasl and uncookedcoward need to STFU. No one needs to hear from people that hide like bitches.

All I see is 1bad quivering in the corner barking like a chiquaqua.

All I asked is if Mike Renzo is your real name, apparently it isn't. Since you won't give up your personal info. Now how a person that eggs me on constantly and has inflammatory text in his signature expects to be left alone is just insanity.

All I'm doing, folks, is trying to settle things like men. Something that 1bad and co don't seem to have the backbone for.

For those that are sick of this type of thread, note the author of the thread, change the channel. Either way, mind your own business.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 05-03-2008 at 11:30 AM.

Don't DUCK the question

I'm still awaiting the answer to my question:

What is the name of this supposed movie?

Remember, when you asked for answers they were provided by me and used for purposes other than you claimed they would be. Now it is your turn to provide information.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    All I'm doing, folks, is trying to settle things like men. So I can whine like a b1tch after 1bad65 beats my ass.
    Something that 1bad and co don't seem to have the backbone for.
    I thought me and Taylor were the same person?

For those that are sick of this type of thread, note the author of the thread, change the channel.
    Well they have had to deal with your bs for YEARS now.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

I can't disclose that.

But what does it matter? All that matters is that we get this thing going.

Come on, name, today, while we're still young.

Tom calling your place is not harassment. Its courtesy. Showing up unannounced is just a good way to save you. Since police would be involved. Or is it that you don't want your gym to find out.

1bad and co doesn't include your alterego
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 05-03-2008 at 11:43 AM.

Another good question

Since you are supposedly coming here for this supposed movie around mid-May, how long will you be here?

Don't forget, you have TWO more e-challenges to deal with in June in California. Unless you don't provide a gym address of course.

You know, if you were going to settle things like men, you'd both realize that this is the internet and not worry yourselves about cyberspace dribble. Most MEN are mature enough to know when to call it quits.

Get a life...both of you.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

Why is EVERYBODY so damn righteous. Like I'm the only one that has ever had a e-challenge.

please, glass houses.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Since you are supposedly coming here for this supposed movie around mid-May, how long will you be here?

Don't forget, you have TWO more e-challenges to deal with in June in California. Unless you don't provide a gym address of course.
    name, now, no more brick-a-brack.

I can't disclose that.
    Then you are lying. End of story.

Once you PROVE your assertions, then it is my turn to answer. As it sits now, the ball is in your court.

If you want this fight so bad, provide the info. Much like the name of your supposed school in Cali, you know why you wont answer the question.

What if OneBad and Abel are actually the same person? I mean, has anyone ever seen them in the same room together?

For those that are sick of this type of thread, note the author of the thread, change the channel. Either way, mind your own business.
    Problem is, it infects every thread eventually. I've said this before.

For crying out loud, would it shut you two up if I challenged both of you? I'll be in Ft. Carson, CO by next summer after I'm done training at Ft. Benning, Sill, and Huachuca, so I'll certainly be accessible. I'll even let you both flip a coin to see who goes first. But you have to swear to end this madness.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    If you want this fight so bad, provide the info. Much like the name of your supposed school in Cali, you know why you wont answer the question.
    WTF are you talking about? I HAD a school in Nor cal. , idiot.

I currently teach at shamel park in SOUTHERN Cal.

Like I'm the only one that has ever had 2,938 e-challenges.
    Fixed that for ya.

Why were you banned from The Underground? It's nearly impssible to get banned over there, but you indeed managed it.