Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Then you are lying. End of story.

Once you PROVE your assertions, then it is my turn to answer. As it sits now, the ball is in your court.

NICE OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    What if OneBad and Abel are actually the same person?
    I'm not fat.

Ask anyone who has attended the last few Austin Bullshido Throwdowns. Both me AND Taylor were there.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Fixed that for ya.

Why were you banned from The Underground? It's nearly impssible to get banned over there, but you indeed managed it.
    I was never a member there. Its just more of you selling crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    NICE OUT.
    Yup, you found one.

I answered first, it's your turn now.

If you want the fight so bad, provide the info.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

This is "interesting".

I try to keep this in PM as per the board's request, 1bad goes and blurts it out to somehow divert the situation, screams bloody murder for 3 pages, and its my fault.

HOW is that my fault?!?!?!?!?!?

Its fucking hilarious.

People like iron wqeasl and uncookedcoward need to STFU. No one needs to hear from people that hide like bitches.

All I see is 1bad quivering in the corner barking like a chiquaqua.

All I asked is if Mike Renzo is your real name, apparently it isn't. Since you won't give up your personal info. Now how a person that eggs me on constantly and has inflammatory text in his signature expects to be left alone is just insanity.

All I'm doing, folks, is trying to settle things like men. Something that 1bad and co don't seem to have the backbone for.

For those that are sick of this type of thread, note the author of the thread, change the channel. Either way, mind your own business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Problem is, it infects every thread eventually. I've said this before.

For crying out loud, would it shut you two up if I challenged both of you? I'll be in Ft. Carson, CO by next summer after I'm done training at Ft. Benning, Sill, and Huachuca, so I'll certainly be accessible. I'll even let you both flip a coin to see who goes first. But you have to swear to end this madness.
    Note above

Sounds like a bad script from WWF wrestling. Both of you are wasting your energy trying to prove your manhood. You two sound like little kids in the school yard. Save it for when you really need it in a real situation.

Yup, you found one.

I answered first, it's your turn now.

If you want the fight so bad, provide the info.
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Disclose what I can't disclose which doesn't preculde you from setting a up a fight. thats rich. Wahtever donkeyboy. i gonna do a few things now. you have fun filling 20 pages of nonsense about how you don't wreak of cowardly shit.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 05-03-2008 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kfman5F View Post
    Sounds like a bad script from WWF wrestling. Both of you are wasting your energy trying to prove your manhood. You two sound like little kids in the school yard. Save it for when you really need it in a real situation.
    aiya!!, no noobs, please.

I'm not sure on this, but isn't it illegal to make public threats on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Problem is, it infects every thread eventually. I've said this before.

For crying out loud, would it shut you two up if I challenged both of you? I'll be in Ft. Carson, CO by next summer after I'm done training at Ft. Benning, Sill, and Huachuca, so I'll certainly be accessible. I'll even let you both flip a coin to see who goes first. But you have to swear to end this madness.
    I've already challenged them both, so if you want to challenge them, you have to go through me first.

I'm not sure on this, but isn't it illegal to make public threats on the internet?

Maybe....however I think these two are grandfathered in.

Why is EVERYBODY so damn righteous. Like I'm the only one that has ever issued empty, posturing e-challenges time and time again over a period of many years and only ever showed for one at which I wussed out big time to an 'ear grind' and then almost immediately resumed the same stupid, belligerent, JFS-ish 'persona' and began the whole process over again.

please, give me a twinkie.

Its all just so unfair!

for those of you who haven't read the whole thread yet and want a short summary, it goes something like this

"am not"

"are to!"

"I'm rubber and you're glue"

"I know you are but what am I?"

"is so!"

"is not"

hope that clears it all up
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by kfman5F View Post
    Well he did threaten to report me to the Austin Police Dept as a drug dealer. SifuExcuses truly is garbage.

What was the threat? It appears he altered his post.

I'm not fat-ish.

Ask anyone who has attended the last few Austin Bullshido Throwdowns. Both me AND Taylor were there, eating beefy bean burritos. Healthy Choice, of course.
    There, I fixed that for you, fathead.