Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

I don't understand. He wants me to go to his gym, but he doesn't want anyone contacting his gym?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuExcuses View Post
    I don't understand. He wants me to go to his gym, but he doesn't want anyone contacting his gym?
    Your punk called to ask if they had an MMA program. He also asked if Taylor was an instructor there.

He was told yes on both questions.

And this is according to your punk.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    I just read the correspondence between 1bad and Gus Rubio and I must say to 1bad that I believe it was highley inappropriate to contact Rudy's teacher regarding this matter.

That being said, I think that both of you should really just call a 'cease-fire' as this is really not getting any of you anywhere whatsoever.

At this point, (and you really should take this statement personally) based on your conduct here and the quality of your conversations, most people on here think that you are both in need of some mental health support/anger management, etc. I mean seriously,...is this they way you intended this to play out?

I have been in a few flame wars on here, not challenge matches mind you, but flame wars none the less. It really doesn't behove you to go on about it this long, get you story out there, say your peace and move on.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace
    I would gladly remove this herpes from me if I could. But get something straight, if you had this guy going on and on for over a year behind you, it would be the same story and YOU would be in my position EXACTLY.

As for flame wars, please, don't pretend that this is above the board of what you guys go and on about on a daily basis. especially Ross.

good god.

the little attention ***** continues to succeed into suckering us all into his little game. say your peace and move on? How?
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 06-03-2008 at 01:50 PM.

I love how you conveniently forget you've repeatedly said you were coming to fight me. You even sent me a PM in May saying you were. Remember?

Then you try and play the victim. Just have your punk console you.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Finally, a 1bad vs. Abel thread.
    Mark

LOL! That made me laugh.

LOL! That made me laugh.
    Your constant threats and excuses make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Who knows? But he started it.
    Oh, that sounds real mature.*

note: *Sarcasm

after viewing his video i don;t think these is one person on this board that thinks 1bad is worth fighting. He may "wish i came down, yadda yadda yadda" but now its evident that he is crazy for wanting it so badly.

I'm willing to forget it if he never speaks to me again.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I would gladly remove this herpes from me if I could. But get something straight, if you had this guy going on and on for over a year behind you, it would be the same story and YOU would be in my position EXACTLY.

As for flame wars, please, don't pretend that this is above the board of what you guys go and on about on a daily basis. especially Ross.

good god.

the little attention ***** continues to succeed into suckering us all into his little game. say your peace and move on? How?
    As far as flame wars, I am not speaking for anyone other than myself. And as far as you putting words in my mouth or trying to get something straight, I would not handle this anywhere near the way that you are. YOU are in this position because of how YOU act on this and other boards. And believe me, I am not a 'hater' of you at all. But you do get a little personal with name calling and insults right off the bat with people. You say things on here to people that you would never say to their faces. I do not and would not do that. So I would NOT be in the same position that you are, despite what you may think.

IMHO, you fan this flame war as much as 1bad65 does,...

Both of you.....just when it seem like it's about to die down, you both blow on it and bring it back to life. And for a Sifu, you act very childish in the way that you talk on here...

Look, everyone is entitled to get a bit angry and cut lose from time to time; but you're incesant name-calling and insults are beneath a person who has put many years of training under their belt.

Don't get me wrong; I love Dave Ross like a brother, but I think he goes to far sometimes as well. I think you should have a little more self respect for yourself and stop acting like JFS.

I'm out, 'nuff said. Take the advice or leave it, up to you.

I'm willing to forget it if he never speaks to me again.
    The final duck.

I've offered to stop several times if you did. It cools down a few days, then like a hemorroid you flare back up. Apparently 5 year old habits are tough to break.

My same offer; stop messing with me, have your punk stop as well, and no more e-challenges.