Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    NICE OUT. I remember when I came out. It was a couple of years ago. Since then, I've done a lot of this: <====8
    There ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Yup, you found a good one. If you want me so bad, provide the info on your measurements.

You know me

Remember this gem?

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    Nothin' get's me hotter than a good ear grinder video!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

More words of wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    The last guy to wear the persona you still seem to think is cool is now destined to be a punchline forever. Is that really what you want?

Not too late, just stop being an *******...
    It really boggles the mind.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Disrobe what I can't disrobe because I'm a shy girl? That doesn't preculde you from setting a up a date. I'm conservative, that's all. Whatever, mr. donkey boy. I bet you've never done this to a donkey. I have. And i'm gonna do a few things now, like a chicken and a lizard. Oh, so you've done a donkey, boy? Fine, then I'll have to one up you. I'm going to hump a camel. That's right, a camel. You have fun filling 20 pages of nonsense about how you've done crazier things. But if you don't hump a camel in the next fifteen minutes, you'll be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Save some for me! I'm feeling lonely!

Well he did threaten to report me to the Austin Police Dept as a drug dealer. SifuExcuses truly is a fine citizen of the United States of America, and one hell of a ****ed fine patriot; so I do deal drugs to little children. So what? I've gotta put bread on the table, right? So a little kid gets hooked on crack. Them's the breaks.

I'm grown. I do what I want.

An alternate question for SifuExcuses

When are you arriving in Austin? For how long will you be here?

I obviously need this info to schedule the fight.

Keep your lies straight

Tom calling your place is not harassment.
    I was told Tom never called my gym.

C'mon Gene, put this abomination out of its misery.. there was a time when this forum had class.. it's becoming a carnival of fools..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

tell me about it.

Remember this gem? Do you remember our dinner at Chez La'Mariconez. Do you remember the question? The magic of the night? The feeling of unity between you and I? I'll never forget that next morning, my booty Rudy oh so Abel. I love you, honey.

When are you arriving in Austin? For how long will you be here?

I obviously need this info to schedule my night. They've got a great club here--The Swinging Ballocks. It's really swank, and there's lots of guys there. I can't remember.....are you into swinging? And why didn't you show when I challenged you to come to Massachussettes when they briefly legalized gay marriage. I was waiting for you. It rained. There was a parade in celebration. But what truly broke my heart is that you rained on my parade. But I'm willing to forget, sweety. Rudy..........
    I miss you. .
    .................................................. .......

I was told Tom never called my Jim. . I caught them in bed together. I left Jim a month ago, and I haven't stopped thinking about you since, lover. I love you Rudy. Please come back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiBob View Post
    Go to him.