View Poll Results: Do you hit stuff and do forms?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do forms and all other types of conditioning and hard contact fighting.

30 90.91%
  • No, I just do forms

3 9.09%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do you hit stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuExcuses View Post
    Interesting, this all of what to do with you?
    Once again, you duck questions asked of you.

It's gonna be soooo fun putting the May 17th failed e-challenge up on your Wiki.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

If it coincides. Mind you, if I do indeed have to make a special trip just for you , I'm going knock every tooth out of your mouth.

Now would you mind not hijacking YET ANOTHER THREAD.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    If it coincides. Mind you, if I do indeed have to make a special trip just for you , I'm going knock every tooth out of your mouth.
    So I take it you are not in Austin then? What happened with this top-secret movie you mentioned?

Good luck. We all know you can't fight for sh1t, and you can't even do that for one minute without gassing out.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Now would you mind not hijacking YET ANOTHER THREAD.

Would you mind not continuing to issue empty e-challenge threats over and over?

Ok Mr. stalker.

Ok Mr. stalker.
    Whatever Mr. Empty Threats

Speaking of empty threats , hows Boyd doing?

Speaking of empty threats , hows Boyd doing?
    I assume he's waiting on you to provide a GYM address.

That's all documented on your Wiki article. You should read it: http://www.bullshido.org/Rudy_Abel

Speaking of the Wiki article, http://www.bullshido.org/Rudy_Abel, have you sued Bullshido yet? You've threatened that twice now....

Oh how superior of you. Of course you don't include yourself in that number.

There ya go folks, MK here thinks most of you are full of it.
    I didn't vote, so of course I didn't include myself.

But, I'll take the advice of Pork Chop and Ross over any TMA instructor regarding efficient use of pad work.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

If it coincides.

There ya go, start lining up those excuses early...

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    There ya go, start lining up those excuses early...
    It looks like I predicted this one:

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Although I have a feeling his supposed movie will wrap up before the 17th, or wont start shooting until after the 17th, or they will be shooting every minute of the 17th, or.......

abel is such a fukin moron
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I didn't vote, so of course I didn't include myself.

But, I'll take the advice of Pork Chop and Ross over any TMA instructor regarding efficient use of pad work.
    I'm honored!
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    .. if he hits hard, slaps won't be happening...
    I agree with you on everything but that...
    If a guy is blowing my elbow out with super powerful punches, i'll start slapping it to protect my joints.
    I'm not saying I'll reach for it, to the contrary I'll retract the pad and pop it as it's about to hit the target, but i'll definitely put some velocity/momentum on it to protect my joints.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting