Thread: Hung sing, buk sing, or Chan?

Hybrid View

Apart from hearsake from Futsan, please show us some historical eveidence that Jeung Yim did studied with Lee Yau-Shan as a young man and that the GGM did exist. Jeung Yim's village and birthplace is still there, if there are evidence, we should have founded them by now.

So are Lee Yau San, Chan Heung and Green Grass Monk all CLF?

If "Jeung Yim studied from Lee Yau San as a Young man, before learning from Chan Heung before studying from our beloved Monk Green Grass" then wouldn't that mean that CLF existed BEFORE Jeung Yim?

I also recall something about Futsan branch or Lau Bun's art not having a name originally. What was that about?

Also where did Green Grass Monk learn his kung fu?

And while we're at it is it definitely GREEN Grass Monk and not CLEAR Grass Monk?
    Last edited by Yao Sing; 05-13-2008 at 03:22 PM.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Re:

Let me rephrase that abit, Jeung Yim altered (Not Developed) his skills to suit him self, therefore the differences.

Troy Dunwood

Quote Originally Posted by tungmojingjung View Post
    Let me rephrase that abit, Jeung Yim altered (Not Developed) his skills to suit him self, therefore the differences.

Troy Dunwood
    Doesn't everyone, to a degree...

Re:

Green Grass /Clear Grass, you might want to ask the descendants of Chan Family , because for the longest time Green Grass according to them didn't exist now he does according to them!

It's always been Ching Cho Wo Serng, a junior monk to Gee Sim Sum Si!

Re:

Precisely Lama,

Just so happened that our whole system have been altered (synomous with changed), and because of the alteration a change or distinction took on shape and form, different from its original state.
    Last edited by tungmojingjung; 05-13-2008 at 03:34 PM.

Precisely Lama,

Just so happened that our whole system have been altered, and because of the alteration a change or distinction took on shape and form, different from its original state.
    Right..I don't think that anyone is disputing that; the system has been altered.

1. you cannot say the whole system has been altered. You still have the same seeds, combos, names of techniques, form names, etc.

2. 'different from it's original state'. that quote implies that he changed the original style, which was very common amongst many styles and teachers. Wong Fei Hung restructured the entire style but Hung Ga people still recognize their ancestors in the proper order.

Precisely Lama,

Just so happened that our whole system have been altered (synomous with changed), and because of the alteration a change or distinction took on shape and form, different from its original state.
    If the whole system has changed why not call what you do now Futsan Kuen or something else and leave CLF out of it.

Thanks for the clarification Frank. I think I get it now.

Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Green Grass /Clear Grass, you might want to ask the descendants of Chan Family , because for the longest time Green Grass according to them didn't exist now he does according to them!

It's always been Ching Cho Wo Serng, a junior monk to Gee Sim Sum Si!
    Just a joke Troy, a bit lame but a joke (the Lama guys know). Didn't mean for you to take it serious and answer but thanks for the reply anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post

And while we're at it is it definitely GREEN Grass Monk and not CLEAR Grass Monk?
    i got the joke...I chuckled out loud....

Blog Entries

yao sing.......lee yau san = lee ga, chan heung was choy ga and lee ga with fut to represent shaolin roots. jeung yims 3 sifu's were lee yau san, chan heung, and the green grass monk. our gung fu is based off of lee ga, chan heungs gung fu, and fut ga from the green grass monk. but yes, clf came from chan heung.....that is chan family clf. jeung yims gung fu was later called hung sing clf. hung sing kuen, fut ga jing jong...whatever. by the time it came to the u.s. it was called hsclf!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better