Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Hung sing, buk sing, or Chan?

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    word to ya mamma, you just can't fade me lama, cuz i'ma fat boy, with no power to destroy, i'ma fat boy.....i'ma a wigger, i'ma a wigger, i thnk mike and dave's jealous bcuz my diks bigger! i'ma wiggy wiggy wigger!!!!!
    so it's come down to a poetry contest, has it...

"Frank
    yanked his crank;
    those who saw't
    were not in awe of't"

(with respects to "Lord B.")

Blog Entries
    chris......why are u thinking about me yanking my crank? u don't want to wank it for me do u? i told u before.....its not that type of party. by chris, yours, mikes, and daves words are like poetry. u guys are priceless!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    chris......why are u thinking about me yanking my crank?
    it's a metaphor for egotistical posturing that ultimately results in a flaccid state of being; wasn't that obvious

Blog Entries
    mike and dave are two of the fakest martial artists ever. they talk so big because they know they can't fight for sheet. look at how they ran from sifu gus. they can talk all they like. to all those who called or emailed your support in regards to the dynamic duo....they can only throw insults and try to tear someone down. i come from a strong clf lineage while they don't. nothing they can do can change that. its all talk. i mean look at the lies they are telling about me. especially how i got kicked out of so many schools. or how weak i am when they've never seen me do anything. mike won't accept my historical challenge cuz he knows i'd destroy him. mike and dave are nothing but pretenders pretending to be gung fu teachers. now, everyone, watch for yourselves the typical repititive and predictable spews of fat, fake, gung fu in the park, can't pay my phonebill (but im doing this from my phone right now....so lies!) blah blah blah. boooorrrrrrriiiinnnnngggg
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

another lockdown

I should start demanding donations to lock these down. Now please, leave me alone for a while so I can do some good charity work. Better still, join me to help the needy. A real practitioner would and right now, I'm not hearing anything from any of you beyond whining.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart