Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu vs Size which is more effective

12345 Guest

Kung Fu vs Size which is more effective

I'm 5'9'' and 260lbs, up until my mid 20s I weighed about 160, would you say I have an advantage over a skinny guy in a fight?

DrunkenMonkey Guest
    yes. What about it.

"****ed be the day that befalls us in a most hostile manner that shall compromise our Country, and ****ed be the great lengths at which are required of to stir our Patriotism." - Anonymous

Johnny Hot Shot Guest
    Disadvantage. You'll Probably have a heart attack after 2 minutes.

5'9" 260? This seems like a serious heath issue. you should be more concerned in Kung Fu for health insted of fighting.

"Who's your Daddy?"
    Rowdy McNasty

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest
    size is an advantage like any other.

it doesnt mean sh it if the other guy has advantages stacked up a mile high above yours.

where's my beer?

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Dude, I'm with Johny Hot Shot here.
    I seriously think that you are likely to get hurt. You need to get some weight off. I'm not trying to be mean or nothing, but that kind of weight is not good. Maybe some Kung Fu for you wouldn't be a bad idea?

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

KC Elbows Guest
    Are you afraid of skinny guys? :p

Shaolin36 Guest
    the obvious- with that size going on, you are sacrificing speed and agility

Mojo Guest
    If your up against a skinny guy, just sit on him.

Yuen Guest
    How much would those numbers be according to the metric system? ;)

Grappling-Insanity Guest
    Well chances are you could just pick up a skinny guy and snap him in half. But you do need to loose SOME wieght.

KC Elbows Guest
    Isn't this a troll? I mean, 1234? Lazy handle, no responses on his own thread. Boring troll at that. Let's talk about kung fu. Anyone?

kungfuyou Guest
    I have the same stats, 5' 9" and 260 pounds. One would think that being this heavy makes you slower. Betcha it doesn't! It depends on how athletic you were/are. I've played almost every sport out there and am pretty good at them all. Just naturally athletic. After back to back to back injuries sidelined me over the past 4 years, I packed on the weight due to lack of in activity. But reflexes can't be taught. Natural ability can't either. Look at Sammo, he's a big guy and moves really well. Not to say every big can move like that, but don't under estimate the speed of someone because of their size, whether it be big OR small.

KC Elbows Guest
    Hello, troll sniffers? You out there?

Hi, I'm 4'3", and I weight one metric ton. When I was fourteen, I weighed an ounce. Do you think I have an advantage over pipi longstockings?

sincerely yours,

alphabetagammadelta

SifuAbel Guest

Little kung fu ?!?!?!

Have you seen the size of my kung fu? I have a big kung fu.

Are you immortal?

sifuabel@yahoo.
    com

KC Elbows Guest
    Hi, I'm fat. When I was two, I was little. Does that give me an advantage over a hoho?

beanmouthintestinetoot